𝟬𝟲𝟬.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"Shania Banks." She started to cross the stage as soon as someone called out over the microphone.

She smiled as many family members and friends screamed for her.

"PERIODDD!" Many people gave them strange looks as Brook yelled and screamed.

"Fuck you lookin' at us fa? Jahmir nodded his head in response to the people in the seats beneath them. "Yeah, gone head and turn around."

"THAT'S MY BABYYY!" Kim clapped beside Lucky, disregarding the other people.

Before beginning to take a picture, Nia shook hands with the teachers and instructors at their school.

They watched as she danced and exited the stage while throwing up the number 4s with her hands.

"She so ghettoo, broo!" Brooklyn laughed and recorded.

—————————

"Big graduates!" As they started to make their way outside to their families, Nia's friend TeeTee started recording them all.

"Period." Nia grinned at the camera as she swiped her hand under her chin.

After giving hugs to each of her friends, Nia moved on to her family and started giving them all hugs.

"Congratulations, baby." Nia got a cheek kiss from Kim and a gift bag from her.

"Thank youu, grandma." Nia smiled.

"My cousin graduateddd!" Brooklyn approached Nia and hugged her as well. "I'm so proud of youu."

"Thank youuu."

Then Siah and Seven moved toward their small crowd.

Nia started to smile as soon as she saw them.

"Finally, graduated, even after barely comin' to school." Siah said.

"You see meee." Nia spinned around slowly in her heels.

She wore the heels to match her outfit and her feet were definitely hurting now.

She moved her arms completely around him to give him a full hug after Siah drew her into a side hug.

"You gone have to be at school for another year by yo self this time." Nia chuckled.

"Hell yeah. Imma miss skippin' with yo ass. Ian gone lie." Siah laughed.

They separated, and Nia then fixed the all-white cap and gown she was wearing.

"You hugged that one for a little tooo long. Wassup with that?" Lucky's question made his daughter laugh.

"Huhhh?" She asked through her laugh.

"Huh nothin." Lucky spoke back.

"That's bro. Whatchu mean." She asked.

"Not bro." Brooklyn laughed.