𝟬𝟯𝟬: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1/2

( not proofread, excuse mistakes.)

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"I know this bitch ain't use the $50 I gave her to buy a Plan B to buy some fuckin' crack legs, G." Mir pinched his eyes that were concentrated on his phone.

"Lemme see." Brook turned his phone towards her and watched the brown-skin girl cracking the shells of her crab legs, on Instagram Live.

"Nigga, really thought this was going towards a Plan B." The girl laughed and put a piece of meat into her mouth. "Sike, made ya' fuck."

"Nooo!" Brook sat next to him on her bed and began laughing at him.

"I would never let that happen if that was me.. But that's just me tho." Brook put both her hands up like she was defending herself.

"Mane, shutcho ass up. Lemme see yo phone right quick. This bitch blocked me from seeing her shit." Mir murmured, as he tapped her arm.

"So how you just see that live?" With her brows furrowed, she questioned and handed him her unlocked phone.

"Somebody send that shit to me."

"Mir, don't say no outta pocket stuff from my account, bro." She looked back at him, giving him a side glance.

"Fasho. I gotchu." He nodded and went to the girl's Instagram account, where she was live.

"You definitely lying." Brook laughed, knowing exactly how Mir was.

He couldn't control his mouth at all. Whatever came out his mouth he didn't care, even if it would hurt the other person's feelings— which is why Nia and Brook would always intervene before things got out of hand.

"Hi, Broo— Jah, what do you wanttt?" When he joined the live, the girl questioned with an eye roll.

"Bitch, fuck you mean what I want? You on here eating crab legs and shit with the money I gave you for a fuckin' Plan B."

"Is that what you came on here to do..? Try to embarrass me?" She inquired.

"Ion give a fuck what you call the shit, ta' be honest. All I know is if that fetus ain't yeeted, imma know sum." Mir spat, and Brook looked all the people laughing in the comment.

"Somebody in the comments said you better push her down some stairs." Brook laughed, as she read the comment from beside him.

"She blocked youuuu." When Brook realized they couldn't view the live anymore, she busted out laughing on the floor.

"Technically, she blocked you."

"I don't care. I didn't even know her." Brook proceeded to laugh at him.

"Imma show her ass, on everything." Mir gave her back her phone, with a nod of his head.

"What you bout to do?" Brook inquired as she noticed him typing on his phone.

"Don't even matter." He chuckled then re-locked his phone.

"Niaaa!" Brook sprung from her bed and raced up to Nia, hugging her.