𝟬𝟭𝟵.

Brooklyn Monáe Banks| Brook
📍STL – MO📍

Brooklyn Monáe Banks| Brook📍STL – MO📍

———

"Y'all after graduation, let's go outta town and do sum." Nova spoke forward, breaking the room's silence.

"We shoulddd." Des agreed.

"Where would we go though?" Sam asked.

"Florida?" Nova gave a suggestion, throwing a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

"That's where errybody and they momma be goin." Trey sucked his teeth. "I'm tryna see what the hype bout though."

"I went out there to go to Disneyworld with Lani and Lay. It just kept raining." Bando recalled his thoughts on the bipolar weather.

"Like it would be sunny for prolly ten minutes then it would just start pouring again."

"Atlanta?" I asked recommending another state.

"On broo. Let's really go there." Des took a pull from the blunt. "Maybe I can see my babyfather, Dominique out there."

Kash looked over at her with a mug before shaking his head.

"Yeah, I'll see if I can see India fine ass out there too." Kash responded back, completely matching her energy.

"Kashmir, don't play with me." Des turned her neck quickly, straight facing him.

"It's the government, and don't play witchu now?" He chuckled watching her move away from him.

"We can definitely do ATL, and we can start getting tickets cus' we graduate in literally a week." I spoke.

Everyone agreed, and some even began getting their tickets now in order to save money rather than waiting till a later date.

"Niggas always at Bando shit." Seven walked through the front door making his appearance known.

"Mothafuckas turned my shit to they fuckin' chill spot."

"Hell yeah." Seven laughed and dapped Bando up.

While everyone was conversing, Seven approached me and sat in the empty seat next to me.

He laid his body across mines, making a smile come onto my face.

"Sevyy." I lowered my body to give him a hug, since his head rested on my lap.

"Wassup." He wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me back.

When I hugged him, I could smell the Light Blue Dolce & Gabbana fragrance he would wear most of the time. It smelt amazing.

lord have mercyy!! we must stay focused sistas, we MUST stay focused!!!

One of the key things that drew me to Seven was the fact that he always smelt good... like alwaysss. I loved dudes that kept their hygiene up.