𝟬𝟬𝟳.

Brooklyn Monáe Banks| Brook
📍STL – MO📍

Brooklyn Monáe Banks| Brook📍STL – MO📍

————

"I can't fuck with no nigga popping percs and drinking lean 24/7. That shit is a huge turn off." Samaria said disgusted.

"Like unt un, bro. You finna dieee." Des started cackling.

We were all having lunch and talking as usual when Samaria decided to join us.

She was a girl who Des had introduced us to before. But I didn't mind; she was actually really entertaining.

"Then they don't be drinking no water. Nut be unhealthy, tasting like straight battery acid." Nova agreed, while laughing, causing everyone else to do the same.

"Then the mothafucka will have the audacity to pop another one when you ask em' to stop... like ok, sir, clearly I stressed you out." Des said, making me chuckle lightly.

While they kept talking, I took my phone out to see if Seven texted me back— which he have.

Seven💕                              3 mins ago
Remember I told u I was leaving? Ian have nomo classes for tha today

I sighed, remembering Seven had extra credits and the fact that he didn't have to stay at school all day. Because we had four classes per day, he would normally come for two or three classes each day before leaving.

"Bitch, get up because you still wanna be in my nigga face after I constantly told you to leave him alone." Niyah was standing behind me when I turned my back.

I looked around, looking for who she was talking to, first of all, because it couldn't have been me.

"She can't be talking to me." I smiled from what was happening and turned back around.

"She definitely is. Now getcho pussy ass up and get that ass whooped, since you wanna be a lil home wrecker." One of her friends stated.

"What y'all is? The Powerpuff Girls?" Samaria looked around at their large friend group.

"Niyah, take yo ass on somewhere. Everybody and they momma know that nigga don't want you. Why you still tryna fight over em?" Nova jumped in the conversation, defending me.

"Right. The bitch so ready to fight over a nigga who be getting mad whenever I tell him to go be with her." I laughed, agreeing with Nova. "You hate the wrong person."