𝟬𝟱𝟵: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3/3

(next day..)

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

The following morning, as soon as Trey sat up, a headache began to set in.

He simply decided to lay back out for a few seconds after groaning in pain.

"You need to get up." Bando continued to sit on the edge of the couch while also starting to get up.

"Nigga, you need to leave my hotel room." Trey replied back. "Fuck you even in here for?"

"I fell asleep, bitch. But, I'm finna do that anyway so it don't matter."

Bando got from the couch and started walking out of Trey's room.

While having a terrible headache, Trey got out of bed and went to the bathroom to use it.

After finishing, he grabbed some of his pills and started looking for his phone.

"Fuck my shit at?" Trey mumbled to himself.

Their flight wasn't until around evening which is when he would he would get ready, since he was exhausted.

Trey removed his bed cover, which the hotel staff had also tucked in very tightly.

He picked up his phone and noticed the notifications that were flowing very quickly.

————————————————————
💬 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦                                        6 mins
Samaria❤️
45 iMessages
————————————————————
💬 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦                                        58 mins
(314) ***-****
2 iMessages
————————————————————
💬 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥                              2 hours ago
Notification
————————————————————
📹 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘                                 4 hours ago
3 Notifications
————————————————————
💬 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦                                 6 hours ago
BM
4 iMessages
————————————————————
📞 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘                                         7 hours ago
125 Notifications
————————————————————

He realized he made a mistake after going through all of his notifications. He drank so much to the point where he didn't even remember anything from the previous night.

"Damn, bra." With his palm on his forehead, Trey muttered.

He deeply hated what he had done, and by not returning Sam's calls, the situation just got worse.

He was aware that she didn't mind that he was out having fun with his homeboys. He was aware that she wouldn't appreciate the way the girl behaved when she was with Trey in the club.