𝟬𝟭𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3/3

(the next morning..)

Brooklyn Monáe Banks| Brook
📍STL – MO📍

Brooklyn Monáe Banks| Brook 📍STL – MO📍

–——–––—

When I woke up the next morning my head on tennn! I had the worst headache from the hangover I was experiencing.

Ion even remember nothing from the day before besides going that party with Des, Nova, and Sam.

The rest of the night was a blur.

"How I get here...?" I was thinking to myself as I looked around the room, trying to figure out if anything looked familiar.

I tried to sit up in the bed, but instantly felt something heavy laying on top of me.

I was hella confused because, Brooklyn, not I ain't have no nigga!

"Did I— No, I couldn't have... I was drunk, but not that drunk." I began to mutter to myself and began to overthink.

I hurried to pull the cover that was laying on top of me to see what was underneath.. And Seven was revealed.

His arms was wrapped around my waist and his head was on top of my stomach.

It was a good feeling, not gonna lie, but I ain't forget about him being with some girl the day before.

That just ain't sit right with me— at all.

He was just with some a girl a few hours ago doing who knows what, and now he's laying up with me...

No, ma'am! No ham! No turkey!

I jumped out the bed and grabbed my phone, which was hooked into the nightstand charger.

"At least he charged my phone." I voiced to myself.

Ion give a damn if I woke him up or not.

To be honest, I'm hoping he actually did wake up. 

My head hurt so badd.

I went into the room's connected bathroom and sat on the toilet, scrolling through Instagram stories.

————————————————
amournovaa ❇️ 19h

———————————————— amournovaa ❇️ 19h