𝟬𝟰𝟲.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"You just gone roll up, while I was starting my video?" Brooklyn questioned while giving Seven in the driver's seat a serious look.

Because they were picking up Lani and Sky for the day, they were in front of his mom's house.

Because Brooklyn haven't uploaded in a while, she wanted to make a video with them for her YouTube channel. The snow had kept them inside, so she also just wanted to spend time with them while it was a sunny.

"Go head."

As Brooklyn started her intro, he moved his items out of the frame.

"Okay."

"Hey, y'all. So today I'm back with another video. Y'all been running my videos up and I really appreciate that." Brooklyn began to speak.

"As you guys can tell by the title, I'm going to be doing a being a parent for 24 hours. I got the lil belly thing too." She showed the camera the fake seven-month belly.

"But, imma also have two kids with me. They gonna be our babies for today." Brooklyn showed Seven while grinning to the camera.

"Say hi."

He gave a head nod as he turned to face the camera.

"You ready to be a parent for the day, bae?"

"Hell nah. Finna see what this shit hittin' like though." He chuckled.

Brooklyn turned her gaze to the right and saw Malayah and Siah bringing Lani and Sky to the car. Lani sprinted outside in excitement as they carried the girls' belongings.

"They coming to the car now, y'all. Imma turn the camera back on when everything's situated." Brooklyn announced before turning the camera off.

The back doors were soon opened and Lani got in first.

"Hiii, Brookie!" Lani wrapped her arms around Brooklyn's neck and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, Lani girll."

Then Sky climbed into the car and joined them.

"Brookieee!"

"Hold on, y'allll." Brooklyn giggled seeing them both try to get attention. "Hi, babycakess."

Sky was pulled into the driver's seat by Seven, who then hugged her as well.

"Hi, Bubba!"

"Wassup."

Malayah and Siah closed the doors after placing their seats in the back and moved toward Brook's window once she rolled it down.

"What y'all finna do?" Siah questioned.

"A Youtube video." Brooklyn answered. "Pregnant for 24-hours, while I have Lani and Sky too."

She picked the fake belly up from off the ground, opened the passenger door, and got out.

"Can you help me put it on?"