𝟬𝟯𝟲.

(heyy y'all🫶🏽.)

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"Gun up in his pants niggas wanna kill top. Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop." Brooklyn sang the lyrics to the NBA Youngboy song, that played on her Samsung 75" flatscreen TV.

She just had came back from the gas station, because she wanted some snacks, and she needed more gas.

She also decided that she wanted to do a little prank on Seven, since it been boring for the last week and a half.

"Oh you wanna do it like that!" Brooklyn moved her hips to the beat. "How my gun sound my guy, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap!"

Brooklyn picked up her remote to look for another song, as she pulled the condom from the grocery bag.

"I'm so scareddd." Brooklyn said, before she rubbed her sweaty palms on her pants, nervously.

————————————————————
🎥 ꜰᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ. now
Des 🥰
To Nova👩🏾‍🌾, Sam🤭, Lay💕...
Join FaceTime Call
————————————————————

Brooklyn turned the music down lower, as she answered the FaceTime.

"Hey, sexy's." Des repositioned the camera till her face was in the frame.

"Hi, Destiny girl." Malayah cheesed with Lani sitting in her lap, eating Cheetos Puffs.

"Hey, little cheater." Brook playfully rolled her eyes, as she moved out the camera.

She was going to grab some of the lotion from her bathroom, so that her friends could help her with the prank.

"Where Brook at?" Nova could now be heard on the call, indicating she had just joined. "This hoe better not have chickened out."

"She left the camera, I think she doing something." Malayah chuckled while stealing a chip from Lani.

"Stop, mommy!" Lani huffed and looked back at her mom as she gave her a glare.

"I can have one, don't do that, girl." Malayah laughed, as Lani turned around and stood up.

"No, you can not! These mines!" Lani held the large bag of chips tightly in her hands, as she left Malayah's room and entered her own.

"I know that ain't Novaaa." Brooklyn grinned, walking back into the cameras' view.

"C'mon, Brookkk! We readyyy." Nova pleaded with Monte sitting beside her.

"I know you ain't fucking with the opps, Nova?" Destiny looked at the camera, in an effort to try to get a better view.

"Who the opps?" Monte moved his face from Nova's neck and chuckled.

"You."

"Monte, you better not snitch." Brooklyn looked at the camera, when she heard his voice.

She wasn't sure if he would expose the prank to Seven and ruin the whole thing.

"About what?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrow.