𝟬𝟮𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2

𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞:

"C'mon, Pumpkin." Brooklyn's grandma, Kimberly, grabbed her hand and hurriedly walked towards the hospital's entrance.

"Grandma, is she okay. Is she going to be okay?" Brooklyn, eleven years old and terrified, grasped her grandmother's hand as she quickly approached the front desk, where an elderly white lady sat.

"Hopefully, Pumpkin." Kimberly exhaled deeply.

"Hello. How are you ladies doing today?" The older lady smiled, then looked over at down at 11 year old Brooklyn, giving her a wave.

"Not so good." Kim sighed and massaged her fingers up and down on Brooklyn's hand, attempting to soothe her.

"Aw, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that, ma'am. Is there anything I can do today that'll help you in a way?" The older lady asked, as Brooklyn's father, Santana, walked in, prompting Brooklyn to rush over and throw her arms around his waist.

"Daddy!" Brooklyn smiled, feeling his arms wrap around her neck, bringing her closer to him.

"Hey, babygirl." Santana kissed her on the forehead and talked in his strong southern accent.

He didn't grow up in Missouri like she and the rest of their family; instead, he grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, so he always had an accent.

"A-And could you repeat that name again for me?" The nurse cleared her throat, looking down at her computer, with a worried expression on her face.

"Serenity Banks." Santana got closer to the counter as he tried to read the lady's facial expression.

"And you are?" The nurse questioned, seeking to determine his relation to Serenity.

"Husband."

"Okay. A nurse should be coming out to speak with you guys any minute." She double clicked her mouse and gave both Kim, Santana, and Brooklyn visitor passes.

"Thank you." Kim grabbed one for each of them, making sure to give one to Santana and Brook, and headed to the waiting area to take their seats.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

"Oh my God," Brooklyn exclaimed. "What happened!?" Des, Nova, and Sam, who were all huddled up crying together, were embraced by a worried Brooklyn.

Brooklyn placed her handbag, phone, and keys into the chair next to her, tears welling up in her eyes once again.

Seven went to join his mom, who was carrying his younger sister, Sky, on her hip and hugged her semi-tall figured body.

"H-He was almost on his w-way back then they shot h-h-him, Brook." Nova sniffled hysterically through her sobs while she stuttered over her words.

All Samaria could think about was if he was okay or if he was going to die; she simply wanted to know what was going on. They'd been in the hospital for about a hour and were still unsure what was happening with Trey because the doctors had only told them that he was in surgery.