𝟬𝟯𝟴: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/2

(continued..)

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"Finally, that nigga here." Monte looked at the top of the basement stairs, seeing Seven come down.

Seven walked the stairs slowly and was already ready to leave. He was sleeping with his girlfriend when he received the call he needed to get to the trap.

Brooklyn and Seven both had attitudes about being woken from their sleep since they both hated it.

From the chair he was seated in, Bando appeared to be mad, even though it was obvious on his face

"We waiting for Duce, Tez, and BJ." Kash answered.

"Bra, tell me why I got pulled over just now." Trey laughed. "They gave my ass a ticket too."

"Damn, gang. What they get you for?" Kash asked.

"Speeding." Trey gave a little head shake. "They asses be childish as hell. Fuck you waiting for me to speed for?"

He examined the ticket in his pocket as a few people in the basement laughed at him.

"You lucky you got with just that. Them mothafuckas weird." Kash chuckled.

"Kamari backdoor." Bando finally spoke, everyone turned to face him.

Bando continued to look straight ahead, wanting to disbelieve what he just said.

"What?" Seven questioned.

"Kamari backdoored us, dawg." Bando spoke again as he fixed his eyes on Trey.

Everyone was confused since, they last remembered her being their friend, and someone they considered as a little sister.

"Our Kamari?" As his heartbeat speeded up, Trey furrowed his eyebrow.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞:

After letting all the boys out of the car, Kamari took a quick look at the entrance to the cemetery and kept watch.

Because everything was happening so fast, she was unable to properly understand it, but she made an effort to keep up.

"Hello?" When her phone rang, Kamari picked it up and put it to her ear.

"How's it going?"

"As planned. In exactly six minutes, we should be leaving the cemetery." Kamari spoke, to the person on the other line.

"Don't mess this up, Kamari. You help us take them down or they get us."

"Okay." Kamari carefully turned her head in the direction of the boys and nodded.

They were almost done so she knew they would be back soon.

"After you go with their plan about going to the junk yard to dump the car we'll have everything else set."

"You have to follow through with everything, Kamari. Don't mess this up."

"Okay, Dad. They're coming back now, I have to go now." Kamari spotted the boys heading for the car that had been stolen.