𝟬𝟱𝟮.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"Baeee." Brooklyn turned to face him as he laid with his arms around her waist and his eyes closed.

While they chilled together, he didn't actually sleep but instead just rested his head on her stomach with the blanket covering them.

It had been a complete day since Brooklyn been over his house, and she was actually loving it.

People wouldn't bother Seven because no one knew where he stayed, so he had been caring for her ever since she came.

Seven didn't want her doing anything, because that's what he told her and he meant that.

"Wassup?"

"Can you get me a dog?" Brooklyn asked.

"For yo birthday?"

"I don't matter." Brooklyn replied. "I just want a dog."

"Youn even be fuckin' with Smokey, whatchu finna do with a dog?" He asked.

In order to see his face when she spoke to him, Brooklyn raised the blanket off her lower body.

"Because he ugly and he be doing too much." Brooklyn laughed, when she saw his stale look. "I'm sorryyy, but he is, bae."

"Now, I'a be wrong if I start talkin' shit back." Seven remarked. "That's my son."

"He ate my food last time I tried to be nice to him." Brooklyn stated. "I tried."

"What kinda dog you want?"

"A German Shepherd." Brooklyn smiled. "I want her to be a girl too, so I can name her Ameerah."

"Them dogs be getting hella big you know that, right?"

"Yea, but I read up on them and they actually smart." Brooklyn replied. "With the proper training, they're really good dogs."

"Imma see what I can do." Seven said as he repositioned his body to be sitting up.

"Okay."

As Brook waited on his bed, he moved in the direction of the bathroom to use it.

He entered his room after finishing and then headed back toward Brooklyn. She extended her arms for a hug, and he stood on her side of the bed.

She stood on the bed and hugged his tall figure as he moved his arms around her waist. She was now much taller than him.

"I love youuu." He lifted Brooklyn off her feet as she wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled.

He picked her up from the bed and carried her, before she placed a couple soft kisses on his lips.

"I love you more." He said through the kisses.

"Baee, you really a simppp." Brooklyn laughed at him.

When she first met Seven, she could never have imagined him and their current situation. He literally bumped into her when they first met, and he was rude.