𝟬𝟭𝟯.

Brooklyn Monáe Banks| Brook
📍STL – MO📍

"Man, these niggas hoesss!" As the music played, I began to rap along.

"I already know!" Nova joined along with me and rapped too.

"Tell him drop the lo! He gone get exposed!"

"Too, real I cannot go!"

"Plus, I keep a pole!"

"My chain white and gold! Wrist so cold, I'll make it snow!" We both got hype from rapping together.

"Nah, because Von whole album ate." I spoke, lowering the volume on the radio and put began to put the car in park.

"He diddd and I miss my man." Des sighed, which made us all laugh.

"Girl, that's not cho mannn." Nova voiced herself through her laughter.

"AND ISSS!" Des argued back.

"Period, and Kentrell my mannn!" I added in.

"You hoes so delusionalll." Nova shook her head.

"Let us be that thennn!!" Des shrugged.

"Anyways, y'all ready to go in?" I questioned, while we still sat in the school's parking lot.

"Yeah." Des and Nova spoke in unison.

"When we get in here y'all act like y'all got some sense. Don't get in here acting up, okay?" I joked, taking my keys out the ignition.

"Okay, Momma Brook." Nova said playfully.

"Girl, byeee! Who momma you think you is?" Des questioned, dying laughing.

"I'm just saying. Hoe's always wanna start acting out when we get out in public."

"Mmcht, c'mon." Des announced, making us all get out my car.

———————

I entered our school's gym, where the basketball game was taking place.

Since this was one of our more important games, the entire gym was packed with students from both our school and the other school.

"How many people you got with you, baby?" The lady checking our school IDs questioned.

"Four." I answered.

"Here you go." She gave me four wrist bands.

"Thank you." I said while grabbing them.

One went to Nova, one went to Sam, and the other went to Des.

"There go Monte and nem over there." Nova shouted over the commotion, pointing to the bleachers. "We finna sit with them."

When I looked towards the direction she was pointing, I recognized Monte, Seven, Bando, Kash, Trey, and Kamari, who were all being some complete hoodrats.

We moved towards them and up the bleachers to get more closer.

I noticed Niyah and her friends who she would always have around as I walked up the bleachers.