𝟬𝟮𝟱.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 POV
📍ATL – GA📍

"Des, my dawg, that's fa sho! We won't fall out bout shit!" An intoxicated Brooklyn placed her arm around Destiny's shoulder, rapping Lil Baby's Freestyle lyrics.

"Specially not bout no bitch!" Destiny—who was only slightly tipsy due to the fact that she was most likely going to be the driver home— joined her best friend in rapping the lyrics.

"We ain't gone fall out bout hoes!" Nova joined her best friends that stood on couch in their section that had been strictly reserved for them.

"Me and Nova get them loads!" Brooklyn kept rapping with her other arm embracing her other best friend.

We let 'em go for the low
I got my hood in control
I got my left wrist on froze
I got my right wrist on froze
I got my necklace on froze
Both of my ears on froze

"I been gettin' faded, I'm sippin' on maple!" Nova rapped, rocking back and forth with the rhythm they had set.

"If she won't fuck, I won't make her!" Trey, who was also very drunk, joined them.

"I don't like bitches with makeup!" Des shook her head and finger.

"If she want titties, I pay for 'emmm!" Brooklyn smiled and caressing her breasts in the tight-fitted beige jumpsuit that hugged her smooth, brown, tattooed skin perfectly.

She completed the look with a cropped jean jacket, tan Gucci Slides. Lastly, she wore a Gucci Rose Beige crossbody bag.

From the other side of the VIP section they had, Seven watched with his back leaned all the way against the couch. His bottom lip pulled into his mouth, feeling his area get hard just from staring at her.

He knew for a fact he wanted to do some things to her at this moment, but instead just insisted on watching her as she enjoyed the time with her friends.

He wasn't sure if he was feeling this way because of all the shots he took or what.

"Layyy, take another shot!" Des called out, over the loud music to Malayah—with a clear Casamigos bottle.

Malayah was damn near passed out on the couch in Kamari's lap though.

"I'm uppp!" Malayah rose up quickly but instantly fell back down when she felt weak and lightheaded.

After regaining her strength, she opened her mouth and let Des to pour a shot into her mouth, then scrunched up her face feeling that burning sensation down her throat.

"Perioddd!" All the girls screamed in sync, while Malayah laid upside with her head hanging off the couch and her legs at the top.

"Oh my, gosh, baeeee! Where have you been, I missed y-youuu!" Brooklyn placed herself into Seven's lap, embracing his neck with her arms.

"Fa' real?" Seven questioned, since the last thing he remembered from their previous interaction hours ago was her being mad at him over something actually pretty dumb.

"Mhm." She kissed his earlobe after bringing his face to her chest and whispered into his ear.

Brooklyn didn't make the situation any better for Seven, that only turned him on even more than before.