𝟬𝟰𝟭: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2/4

(continued...)

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

"Y'all don't know where she went?" He asked.

"No.." All the girls talked at the same time.

"Aight, I'm bout to go look for her." Seven stood up from the couch, hearing all their responses before he left out.

He rushed down the empty hall while clutching only his car keys. He had no phone, so he had no way to get in touch with anyone.

He wanted to ask one of the girls to come because he was without a phone at the moment and realized he had no idea where she might be.

He went back to Brook's door and opened it, since they hadn't locked it yet.

"One of y'all can ride wimme to look for ha? Ian got my phone or nun." Seven said, as soon as he opened the door.

"Yea, I'll ride with you." Des slowly placed her feet into her slides and stood up from the couch.

As Seven awaited her, she gathered all of her things.

"I'll ride with y'all too." Nova spoke then stood up too.

"Well, we all might as well look for her." Sam stood up last and grabbed her things too.

Seven led the way out the door as they all left, and Destiny closed it using the extra key Brooklyn had gave her.

"Where should we look first?" Sam questioned.

"Well, she couldn't have went far. I feel like, she either went to her uncle's or her grandma's house." Des responded.

Together, they all entered the elevator after proceeding down the tunnel.

They were all having a conversation when the elevator started to lower.

"Which one y'all tryna go to first?" Seven asked.

"Probably try her uncle's." Des replied.

Everyone exited the elevator and walked behind Seven to his car. Sam and Nova sat in the back as Des went into the passenger seat.

"Try to call her one more time. Just double call her to make sure her phone ain't on DND." Seven spoke to none of them in particular.

Sam grabbed her phone from her purse and dialed Brooklyn's number before hanging up and calling back. She had the phone turned off or it was dead because it didn't ring anymore.

"Still no answer." She said, when Sam heard the answering machine.

"Aight. Des, put the address in yo GPS." Seven said as he began starting his car up.

—————————

(*a/n: 3 ½ hours since everyone last seen or heard from brook*)

Brooklyn held onto the white pillow with blue stripes as she sat on the white L-shaped couch.

"Here you go, Brook." Brooklyn smiled and started biting on the waffle fries.