𝟬𝟰𝟯: ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4/4

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
📍STL – MO📍

Seven exited his car then rode the elevator up to their hotel room after returning back.

He needed to leave early that morning to go somewhere, and he also wanted to smoke in his car.
When he saw Brooklyn sleeping peacefully, he chose not to wake her.

He entered the hotel holding two plastic bags after locking and closing the door behind him.

Brooklyn wasn't there when he glanced into the room to look at the bed.

"Brooklyn." Seven called out her name, in an effort to hear her respond from a distance.

"I'm in there restroom." Seven moved in the direction of the restroom as Brooklyn yelled above the music.

He watched her as she pulled her hair back into the ponytail she had already created. As she began to flatten out her edges, he stepped behind her and observed her in the mirror.

Brooklyn stood with only a bra and her underwear on, since she was getting ready and she wanted to put her outfit on last.

"Seven." Brooklyn repeated his name again, while trying to catch his attention.

He looked up at her, with his eyes low and red.

"Huh?"

"Can you grab that scarf off the bed for me?" Brooklyn asked while flat ironing her ponytail.

She wanted to pull her neatly straightened bundles back into a sleek ponytail before she wanted to tie it down.

She had her hair scarf and the clothing she planned to wear today on the bed as he walked out the bathroom.

He could see that she was wearing a bodysuit that was bone color, along with white Fluffita UGG Slides and a crossbody bag.

Seven took the scarf and entered the bathroom again.

"Where you finna go?" As he gave her the scarf, Seven asked.

While Seven moved to the toilet and sat on top of it, Brooklyn started to tie it around her edges.

"To the graveyard with my auntie." Brooklyn gave a reply.

Seven had left a bag in front of her, and she picked it up. She took out a Plan B and a water bottle.

Seven nodded while scrolling through Brooklyn's phone, which she had allowed him to use momentarily.

Brooklyn removed the pill from the box after opening the packaging.

"Just put it in yo mouth then swallow, Brooklyn." When he noticed her hesitation, Seven started laughing.

"I wish it was that easy, Seven." Brooklyn stared at him with a blank expression before starting to smile.

"It is." He chuckled.

Brooklyn gulped the pill fast after placing it in her mouth with some water and closing her eyes. Seven laughed as he got up from the toilet and patted her back as she started coughing loudly.