Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    After attending Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui's wedding, Fu Rongtan stayed on the local island for two days, planning to take advantage of the rare holiday to rest and visit the beach.

    Her career has been on the rise recently, but unfortunately, her mood is not on the rise like her career. Compared with her high school days, she looks much calmer now, and she doesn't sneer at others casually.

    When people have things buried in their hearts, they will talk less, their character will become more stable, and their memories will increase.

    Fu Rongtan was wearing a beach dress and slippers, pacing slowly on the beach, and her cousin called her to confirm her itinerary after returning to China.

    In the end, the cousin endured and endured, and said again:

    "If it really doesn't work, you can fall in love. In your current state, maybe you can get better when you are in love?"

    Fu Rongtan let out a silver bell-like laughter, his face He was expressionless and looked a little weird.

    "Sister, don't you know who I am? It's not that falling in love can make me happy, so don't worry, I don't have any problem, didn't the psychiatrist say I'm normal? It's just a bit of depression."

    My cousin sighed over there and hung up the phone.

    Fu Rongtan sat on the beach holding his knees and continued to look at the sea.

    A cautious voice suddenly came from beside him:

    "Fu Rongtan?"

    Fu Rongtan looked back and saw Zhou Nina unexpectedly.

    Zhou Nina is still the same as in high school, her skin is as white as jade, although she is not a big beauty, but because of proper maintenance, she looks very pleasing to the eye and very kind.

    Zhou Nina wears a green short skirt, the skirt only reaches the bottom of the thigh, and most of the chest is exposed. It is said to be a swimsuit but it is only made of cotton and linen. Her face was clean without any makeup, only her lips were stained with a bit of blood-colored lipstick, her eyes were wide open, and she was as clear and innocent

    as always... pure and seductive.

    Fu Rongtan looked at the almost unchanged face of the person in front of him, and smiled lightly:

    "Have you not returned to China yet?" It

    wasn't a question, but Zhou Nina seemed not to hear it. She smiled and sat on the beach with her skirt unfolded. She approached Fu Rongtan a little intimately, with a gentle and careful voice:

    "I just I haven't used up all the leave you asked for, I didn't expect you to be here too, what a coincidence! We haven't seen each other for a year, have you...are you used to it without me by your side? "

    Fu Rongtan closed his eyes and opened them again. At that time, her eyes were full of hostility:

    "Don't pretend, why can't you forget your green tea character all the time?"

    Zhou Nina twisted her fingers aggrievedly:

    "People... they didn't put green tea, I It's not like you don't understand..."

    Fu Rongtan turned back and glared at her, his eyes were so complicated that Zhou Nina was speechless for a moment.

    "What the hell are you like, don't I know? You exposed it a long time ago, and now you're pretending to be in front of my eyes, don't you feel embarrassed?"