Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The games in the abo world were more formal and lasted for a whole week.

    On the last day, long-distance running and two-legged three-legged one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

    In the long-distance running competition, Ruan Mei kept running slowly behind Fang Zhishui, the two chatted while running, and strolled in the courtyard very leisurely.

    At the last moment, everyone else was sprinting. Ruan Mei pretended to be out of strength, walked slowly, and got a very good ranking.

    Fang Zhishui won the first place as usual. She is well-known in the school for her athletic ability, and now she is in front of the whole school and has a sense of presence.

    There were originally many people in the school who liked Fang Zhishui, but they didn't dare to hook up directly. They all felt that Fang Zhishui was too difficult to approach.

    In this long-distance run, there were also many people around the court, cheering for Fang Zhishui, but few people dared to go up directly, handing her water and towels, etc., they all felt that they might be indifferent.

    This is the undifferentiated campus goddess, which is different from the treatment of the already differentiated top-level fierce A. The differentiated A has the right to willful, but the undifferentiated suspected A, everyone's tolerance will be much less.

    You are not differentiated, what if I make the wrong expression? If the person I am chasing doesn't differentiate in the end, wouldn't I look very out of sight?

    Therefore, although many people were secretly staring at Fang Zhishui, no one dared to come up directly to show hospitality.

    Fang Zhishui finished registering her grades and just finished running, her hands resting on her knees and panting, many boys and girls around were looking at her and whispering various things:

    "When did she split up, I can't hold it anymore, I even want to go up and confess!"

    "You're kidding me, you're already a differentiated senior, what if you find out that Fang Zhishui hasn't differentiated after confessing?"

    "That's right, besides, Fang Zhishui is still a B, she doesn't feel it at all. It's good to go to O! It's a waste of your effort to go, and wink at the blind."

    Fang Zhishui gasped, wiped the sweat from his face, frowned in disgust, and shook his hand.

    At this moment, a crisp voice sounded:

    "You are amazing! Hurry up and drink some water, and add, here is a towel, wipe it yourself."

    Fang Zhishui raised his eyes, and before he could see the person in front of him, he smiled.

    Besides Ruan Mei, who had also finished running and had a white towel on her head, who else could it be?

    There was a little sweat on Ruan's forehead, but overall it still looked clean and tidy, obviously without much effort.

    Fang Zhishui took the water bottle from her hand, and then deliberately stuck his head over:

    "You wipe it for me."

    This was a very common interaction between the two before.

    But today, Ruan Mei hesitated for a while, put the towel on Fang Zhishui's neck lightly, and said with a forced smile,

    "You better wipe it yourself, so that you can figure out where the sweat is coming from."

    Fang Zhishui stood up suspiciously. , Before he could ask any questions, Ruan Mei had already run to the position where the grades came out, chatting loudly with the teachers.