Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    In the days after the physical examination, Ruan Mei felt that something was wrong.

    From time to time, her gaze drifted towards Fang Zhishui, but before the other party found her, she quickly withdrew her gaze, pretending that nothing had happened.

    During the class, he was often distracted, and had been reminded by the teacher's eyes several times, which made Ruan Mei very flustered.

    Although Ruan Mei had no experience, she could guess the reason. It was the last physical test that affected part of her Alpha feelings and made her restless.

    Ruan Mei soon went to buy an inhibitor.

    In this day and age, depressants are common products in pharmacies that everyone can buy.

    Ruan Mei went into a big pharmacy and bought a bottle of the most expensive Alpha inhibitor, but no one usually buys it. The waiter looked at it with strange eyes for a long time.

    After that, she secretly took a shot of depressant every day before going to school. When she came to school, she deliberately pulled the gangster Qiang Kai in the front row and asked,

    "Did you smell anything special?"

    Qiang Kai:

    "Yes . Whose table hides the roast chicken? I'll steal it later between classes!"

    Ruan Mei:

    "..."

    It didn't make sense, she was so worried, she was insensitive to her own taste, and Li Namei was a smell The ordinary Beta without the smell of AO, other people she knows are basically Beta, she can't test the effect of the inhibitor!

    Ruan Mei quickly adjusted her mentality and used the inhibitor as a talisman. Now that the inhibitor is not the focus, let yourself get rid of this strange feeling about the heroine as soon as possible, and devoting yourself to study and work is the top priority!

    It's a pity that the inhibitor has no effect in peeking at the heroine involuntarily, and Ruan Mei couldn't help it.

    In one math class, Ruan Mei stipulated that every time she looked at Fang Zhishui, she had to draw the right characters on the notebook when she recovered. After a class, she lowered her head and counted, and she counted 23 strokes!

    In just one lesson, she turned her head and watched Fang Zhishui 23 times? This is still worth it, if it goes on like this, won't you get cervical spondylosis!

    Ruan Mei was very worried. After thinking about it carefully, she found a more serious problem: in these 23 times, she had never met Fang Zhishui's eyes once!

    This shows what?

    It means that either Fang Zhishui is unaware of his eyes, or Fang Zhishui is deliberately controlling it and will not meet his gaze!

    The more Ruan Mei thought about it, the more she felt a cold sweat on her back. Fang Zhishui possessed an excellent ability to feel, so he must have deliberately controlled it! In other words, she knew that she peeked at her every day! Also deliberately not exposed, ulterior motives!

    Ruan Mei decided to devote one-third of her energy to control her eyes not to turn around casually, and not to hand the handle to the heroine!

    The best way is to avoid Fang Zhishui as much as possible.

    Ruan Mei studied in the early morning and finished lunch at noon, as well as in the afternoon self-study class and physical education class.

    As the autumn wind picks up, fewer people go to the woods. Recently, Ruan Mei is often the only one.