Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    When Ruan Mei heard about this, it was already the second day.

    She woke up in the morning to check her phone and saw that all the new posts in the school forum were talking about it.

    "About the matter of my male god becoming a peerless fierce a, those who receive the number plate are gathered here! "

    The most handsome and A school girl in No. 1 Middle School is Gu Yanlin, who dares to object? "

    "Woo woo woo I really want to know what the male god's pheromone tastes like! It must smell very good ah ah ah, is there any AO that can smell to share? "

    "The male god has been divided, where is the goddess? If there are any suitable ones in the existing O, please come in and nominate! ”

    Ruan Mei subway old man’s mobile phone face, swiped the title of the post, and quit. She didn't want to have too much to do with the male protagonist. After all, in the original book, the person who ultimately caused her death was the male protagonist, not the female protagonist.

    Therefore, the male protagonist is actually her most direct enemy. Ruan Mei has no interest in him at all, and is full of fear and disgust.

    Unfortunately, Gu Yanlin is probably too popular, Ruan Mei heard a lot of people discussing this matter during class, and some people enthusiastically pulled her to discuss it together.

    The man O who knitted the scarf before, named Li Xiu, was holding his face and leading the whole class of girls and a few boys to become nympho:

    "Ah~ I really want to know the pheromone of the top Alpha, what does it smell like? What kind of taste! It must be very Man!"

    A girl asked Li Xiu:

    "You are so greedy for him, aren't you afraid that your family A will be jealous?"

    Li Xiu smiled:

    "My family A will not be jealous, she and I are both ordinary qualifications. , We have absolutely nothing to do with Gu Yanlin. I seem to be crazy about stars, and it doesn't affect anything.

    Besides, the level suppression between them is very strong. If Gu Yanlin really likes me, she can't stop it. The other party can only send me out with hands, oh my, I'm still a little reluctant to say that..."

    Ruan Mei looked at Li Xiu who was holding her face shyly and shaking her head, and suddenly realized that if Fang Zhishui turned into an Omega, then she would definitely be with Gu Yanlin, there is no reason, just because one is a top A and the other is a top O .

    These two, in every sense, are a match made in heaven.

    Thinking of this, Ruan's brows wrinkled unconsciously, and there was a place in his heart that was a little uncomfortable and a little suffocating.

    She walked past her classmates, didn't listen to them anymore, returned to her seat, and looked at Zhishui in front of her.

    Fang Zhishui was not in the seat, there was nothing but books and pens neatly arranged.

    The stationery she uses is like herself, very simple, all black, without any fancy decorations.

    Ruan Mei looked down at his things. The stationery bag was printed with a strawberry pattern, and there was a large strawberry logo on the top of the pen. The cover of the book was full of strawberries... Well, isn't it a bit too pink?

    Look at Fang Zhishui, this low-key and luxurious style is very suitable for the original male protagonist who is also low-key and luxurious.

    Ruan Mei touched his heart, and the feeling of suffocation lingered, intensified, and his mood suddenly dropped.