Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    On the evening of New Year's Eve, Fang Zhishui sat opposite Mi Lan in his rented house.

    The long dress Mi Lan was wearing was very ordinary, cheap but comfortable, and it was specially chosen by Fang Zhishui.

    All her clothes from the first half of her life were left in the Fang's villa. Those gorgeous and delicate costume jewelry are now gone, but she doesn't miss them at all.

    Who misses ornately decorated shackles?

    Mi Lan organized the language and said softly:

    "You... this year's New Year, let's get something to eat together?"

    Fang Zhishui nodded and typed with his fingers flying on the tablet, still dealing with work. .

    Now her company is on the right track, with several important projects, but she has not yet started renting an office, and the company's existing partners are all working online.

    Fang Zhishui has been hanging on the line almost since she opened her eyes in the morning, constantly dealing with various things, approving documents, communicating with customers, revising products, organizing plans for meetings... all of which are led by her.

    Mi Lan has been sitting at the table for the past two days, watching her child work so hard, but she can't help much, she can only try not to be a burden to her child.

    It's a pity that after years of pampering life, Mi Lan does not have any skills in housework. She can hardly cook, let alone order takeout. She can only ask Fang Zhishui carefully at mealtime every day:

    "What shall we eat today?"

    Fang Zhishui Just take out your phone and order a few takeaways.

    Every time it’s hard to eat, it’s almost New Year’s Eve, and restaurants with delicious food have made enough money to go back to their hometown, and now the rest of the taste is bad.

    Mi Lan often put down her chopsticks after taking a few bites, and Fang Zhishui ignored her and was still addicted to her work.

    Later, Mi Lan couldn't help herself, got up and went to the supermarket near her home to buy vegetables and meat, and went home to cook by herself.

    After trying it once, the whole kitchen was smoky and a pot wasted. Mi Lan silently picked up the takeaway software again.

    Fang Zhishui didn't mind her mother messing around in the house, but she didn't really want to communicate with her mother. When she was a child, she may have looked forward to the love her mother gave her, and she regarded her as the person who loved her the most in the world, but now, she has real love, and she has no expectations for her mother.

    There is no need to communicate or anything. Fang Zhishui knows too much about his mother's weakness. This weakness has been rooted in his mother's soul, and no matter what kind of words he uses, it cannot be changed.

    She can only let her experience the life of an ordinary person and slowly transform in life.

    However, today is New Year's Eve after all.

    When Mi Lan finished talking about cooking, Fang Zhishui raised his eyes, glanced at her, and nodded:

    "Well, yes, let's buy what you want to eat." Fang

    Zhishui snapped on his computer and stood up When he got up, Mi Lan was suddenly stunned:

    "Ah, ah? I didn't want you to go to the supermarket with me... You're so busy, mom can go by herself, I'll buy food."