Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Li Namei opened her mouth wide, and even took out her ears, before she said,

    "What? Rabbit?"

    Ruan Mei was also shocked, but after thinking about it carefully, everything was traceable.

    Fang Zhishui actually knew about the existence of rabbits for a long time... and has been feeding rabbits with rabbit food... No wonder the little rabbit doesn't eat the grass that he picked for him at all. With carefully prepared rabbit food, who wants to eat grass!

    Ruan Mei sighed, thinking about the waistline of the rabbit, and bowed her head to Li Namei resignedly,

    "Go home, it's alright."

    After dismissing Li Namei, who was confused, Ruan Mei took a few steps forward, standing among those In front of the gangsters who were lying and pretending to be dead, they said condescendingly,

    "Get out now!" The

    little gangsters were not seriously injured. At first, they thought that Fang Zhishui would help to preside over justice. Dude, hope is dashed, only salted fish lie down.

    Seeing Ruan Mei speaking at this moment, several people got up immediately, grabbed Wan Shanshan's two arms and two legs, and dragged them down the mountain.

    Fang Zhishui looked at all this with a smile on his face the whole time, how strange that smile looked. Ruan Mei wanted to ask what she saw, but for fear of getting the answer of "I saw it all", she simply shut up and didn't speak, and went to the rabbit first. Where to live.

    Fang Zhishui's footsteps were very light, and she had no sense of existence when she followed behind.

    Ruan Mei didn't dare to ignore it at all. With her keen ear, she could almost hear the sound of each leaf falling apart when Fang Zhishui stepped on each foot, and could hear the other party's slight breathing, as well as the rubbing of clothes.

    It rustled, a bit like the natural background sound of the woods. After listening to it for a long time, it still sounds good.

    Ruan Mei was very worried, and when she arrived at the destination, she saw the rabbit, who was now too fat to see her waistline, squatting beside the cardboard box.

    The bunny has red eyes, elongated ears, and a moving nose, very cute.

    Fang Zhishui walked forward with the bag of rabbit food, but was stopped by Ruan Mei:

    "How did you find this rabbit?"

    Ruan Mei looked at Fang Zhishui hostilely.

    "The day you found it, I happened to be here too and saw you going to get the cardboard box."

    Fang Zhishui said calmly.

    "...Are you following me?"

    Ruan Mei's mind was full of alarm bells, let's just say, she has long felt that the heroine has bad intentions towards her! Actually following myself!

    "No, it's really a coincidence."

    Fang Zhishui explained.

    "...Then do you feed rabbit food every day? Look how fat it is!"

    Ruan Mei complained a little.

    "I strictly follow the scientifically recommended amount of food."

    Fang Zhishui picked up the rabbit food and poured a little into the small rice bowl dedicated to the little rabbit. The rabbit quickly ran over and started to eat wildly.