Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Ruan Mei and her grandmother cried together. Before she finished crying, her grandmother said,

    "It's not over yet."

    Later, the grandmother who brought Ruan Mei back to her hometown was called to the police station one day.

    The police showed some evidence and told her:

    "In the case of Ruan Xiaoqian's disappearance back then, although there are no clues, we have found a perpetrator."

    It was a top male A who was involved in gangs and had a huge influence in the local area.

    After Ruan Xiaoqian had her first miscarriage, she ran away from home and was discovered by the top male A not long after she walked out of the house. He directly snatched Ruan Xiaoqian home and imprisoned her in the bathroom of her own high-rise, tortured every day.

    For two whole months, the man A trampled Ruan Xiaoqian like a rag at will, until one day he forgot to close the door and Ruan Xiaoqian escaped, then ran home and gave birth to the child of the man A.

    Now, after 12 years, the police have gone undercover for many years and followed the clues to find out the male A and his criminal group. Only then did the police find out the whereabouts of Ruan Xiaoqian after the first disappearance.

    Therefore, this male A is Ruan Mei's real biological father.

    Across the bars, grandma saw the man with a flat beard and unshaven beard, and his eyes were as vicious as poison.

    The more angry and painful the grandmother was, the more the man laughed.

    In the end, due to the superposition of multiple crimes and the circumstances were extremely serious, the man A was sentenced to death a year later.

    After adding these, grandma almost collapsed, leaning on the sofa and silently shedding turbid tears.

    Ruan Mei really couldn't cry anymore. Her voice was particularly hoarse, and she carefully took the cup on the table and took a sip of water.

    Cold water entered her throat, cutting her throat almost like a knife.

    Fang Zhishui listened to such a thrilling story beside him, and his eyes were filled with depression and pain for a while.

    Grandma finally said:

    "Maybe, she was also confused that day, thinking that the house was also a cage..."

    Ruan Mei sat blankly, Fang Zhishui sat beside her and put his arms around her shoulders.

    Ruan Mei could only lean on Fang Zhishui, her eyes still wide open, staring at the void in front of her.

    Grandma closed her eyes and finally repented tiredly:

    "It's all my fault...it's my fault...If I could find out her fault sooner, that would be great..."

    Except for the broken murmuring of grandma in the room, There is no other sound.

    Ruan Meiyuan opened her eyes and looked in the void for a long time, not knowing what she was thinking, she said in a sullen voice:

    "So, is your mother cheating or before marriage..."

    Fang Zhishui replied simply:

    "I'm older than you."

    Oh, also That is, cheating.

    Ruan Mei raised her eyes and looked at Fang Zhishui. She felt very sad in her heart. After immersing herself for a while, it was enough. Now she suddenly thought that Fang Zhishui, who found out that her mother had cheated, was probably in a very complicated mood.