Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Fang Zhishui was really punished to stand outside the classroom for a class.

    Ruan Mei finished the experiment crying herself. To everyone's surprise, her score was quite high, and the teacher also praised her.

    At the end of this class, Ruan Mei walked out of the experimental classroom almost sideways, enjoying the complicated eyes of all her classmates. She came to Fang Zhishui at the door.

    "I told you to look down on me, do you know that I got 90 points in the experiment today?"

    Fang Zhishui looked calm and said without any disturbance:

    "Oh, I usually get 100 points in my experiments."

    Ruan Mei:

    "..."

    Xueba The world is really beautiful.

    She turned around and left, not wanting to say another word to the heroine.

    There was a classroom at the end of the corridor, and the students rushed out. A tall girl suddenly smiled and ran towards Ruan Mei.

    Ruan Mei thought it was someone the original owner knew and was about to say hello, but the other party bumped her directly, ran past her and ran towards the back, shouting loudly,

    "Brother Fang! You are also experimenting here, fate! Go at night! My family can’t eat, my family bought Aolong.” The

    tall and tall girl was very affectionate, slapped Fang Zhishui and fanned it, and then was blocked by the speechless Fang Zhishui raised her hand. The girl also hummed the dubbing of haha.

    Ruan Mei looked over there, carefully searched the original owner's memory, and finally remembered that Fang Zhishui had a rich second-generation friend who grew up together, named Wu Tong, who was probably this person.

    It seems... no brains, and Fang Zhishui is really a classic combination of no brains and unhappiness.

    Ruan Mei glanced at it casually and left, not paying attention to the reaction of the heroine, she just wanted to stay away from the heroine, as far as she could.

    In the next few days, Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui were really at peace with each other, and the water in the well calmed down.

    The monthly exam is about to come, everyone is working hard to review, and Fang Zhishui is also doing the same, studying very seriously.

    Ruan Mei is more serious than her. Except for going to the toilet every day between classes, the two of them are studying and doing paperwork.

    The classmates in the class looked at this and then at that, and couldn't help but talk quietly:

    "Seriously, Ruan Mei also studied so seriously, I didn't expect it."

    "Actually, I can't understand these two people, you It’s okay to say Ruan Mei, maybe she can work hard to advance a few ranks, but Fang Zhishui’s family is so rich, she doesn’t wait to inherit the family business, why does she study every day?”

    “This is her family affairs, her family is rich, but I didn't go to a noble school, why?"

    "Probably came here to occupy the first place in the grade and enjoy the feeling of making the scumbag tremble..."

    "I want to see how much Ruan Da can climb in this monthly exam. The rankings will be released when the time comes, and those who are suppressed by her will be ashamed!"