Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    After Fang Zhishui finished school, he felt a little panic for no reason.

    She didn't get through to Ruan Mei's phone, and she didn't get through several times, so she was a little puzzled.

    She called her grandmother again and found that Ruan Mei hadn't returned home. She immediately realized that something was wrong, and started looking for someone along Ruan Mei's usual route home.

    Ruan Mei has never missed her phone call, even if she can't get through, as long as there is a record, she will definitely call back within half an hour.

    But this time, Fang Zhishui made several phone calls, but Ruan Mei never returned.

    In addition, after not working, Ruan Mei will never come home late for no reason. Recently, when things were happening again, the string in Fang Zhishui's heart was tense. over and over.

    No trace of Ruan Mei has been found, Fang Zhishui's heart is like falling into the water, she does not panic, carefully observes all the suspicious places, and finally tells her to find it.

    Outside an alley, two people were walking back and forth, scanning the pedestrians on the street from time to time, as if they were guarding the intersection of the alley.

    Fang Zhishui tried to walk into the alley, and sure enough, someone came in behind her to see where she was going.

    Fang Zhishui didn't say anything. She glanced at both sides of the alley. Apart from the houses, there was a large restaurant.

    And the name of this restaurant, Fang Zhishui knew, was the property of the Gu family!

    The door of the restaurant was closed, as if it was not open for business, but Fang Zhishui's extraordinary ear skills could still hear what seemed to be a human voice inside.

    Fang Zhishui turned his head sharply and met the man who was following him. The man's eyes were dodged, and he was about to run into the hotel quickly to report the letter.

    Fang Zhishui dealt with him three times, five times and two, but turned around and walked out of the alley as if nothing had happened.

    The man at the entrance of the alley looked at her suspiciously, Fang Zhishui ignored her completely, found a secluded place and called the police directly, claiming that someone was imprisoned, and asked the police to bring the fire brigade over by the way.

    The police had never seen such a calm caller, and they rushed over within five minutes. Fang Zhishui, along with a group of police and firefighters, broke down the door and entered the hotel.

    There were a few people in the restaurant, and when they squatted down with their heads up, they kept looking behind. Fang Zhishui followed their gaze and found the cold storage with the door closed.

    The police were still searching elsewhere, but Fang Zhishui ran directly to the door of the cold storage, his hands trembled slightly, and said to the firefighter,     "

    The people are inside, hurry up!"

:

    "Ruan Mei! I'm here!"

    Fang Zhishui's back neck was swollen and painful, which was too nervous to stimulate the glands, and on the glands, only a little bit of Ruan Mei's breath remained.

    But based on this alone, Fang Zhishui was sure enough that Ruan Mei was inside this completely airtight gate!

    It was a connection extending from the depths of the soul...