Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "Student Fang, I want to ask you something."

    "I don't know you."

    "We can get to know each other from now on. Can you listen to my request?"

    Fang Zhishui folded his arms and looked mockingly. Gu Yanlin glanced at Gu Yanlin:

    "What request?"

    Gu Yanlin's handsome face showed a gentle expression:

    "The winter vacation is coming soon, I will hold a party at home, I hope you can attend."

    "I need to think about it."

    Fang Zhishui did not directly refuse . , because she was curious and wanted to know what other tricks the man in front of her could use.

    She always knew about Gu Yanlin's reputation at school, and she also knew that the other party seemed to care too much about her, but... who would care about such a thing? Just an irrelevant suitor.

    Fang Zhishui was about to open Gu Yanlin's arm when he saw Ruan Mei, rushing towards here in a daze, his whole body was full of anger, like a torch, running hula-la.

    "Let her go!"

    Ruan Mei came closer, grabbed Gu Yanlin's arm, and threw it aside, quickly grabbed Fang Zhishui's sleeve, and quickly pulled the person from the cramped corner to the edge of the corridor.

    Fang Zhishui did not stand still, staggered under his feet, and fell between Ruan Mei's arms, while Ruan Mei wrapped her arms around her thin waist and firmly supported her.

    "What are you doing!"

    Gu Yanlin was completely shocked, his handsome face contorted, and he shouted at Ruan Mei.

    He began to exude a strong scent of cedar, which was cold and powerful, and gave people the feeling of being open and boundless, making people feel as if they were on the top of a snow-capped mountain.

    As expected of the male protagonist, the pheromone is strong, smells good, and has a forceful style. It is reasonable to say that there will be a level impact and restraint of coercion, but Ruan Mei found that he was not afraid of him at all.

    This shows that I and the male protagonist belong to the same level of A!

    "I should ask this! What are you going to do, block the first place in our class here, are you trying to bully her, I won't allow you to bully our classmates!"

    Ruan Mei tried her best to suppress her pheromones, Fortunately, she had already taken the inhibitor. At this time, the air was full of strong cedar fragrance, with only a faint hint of sweetness. Ruan Mei didn't have time to tell whether it was strawberry or something else.

    She wrapped her arms around Fang Zhishui's waist, her head stretched out from Fang Zhishui's shoulders, and she scolded Gu Yanlin across the room.

    Gu Yanlin didn't know the situation at all, but the danger warning that belonged to the top A had made his hair stand upright, and his eyes were fixed on the little girl in front of him, not letting the other party's move.

    "Mei Mei... you let me go first."

    Fang Zhishui patted Ruan Mei's shoulder with a smile in his voice.

    Only then did Ruan Mei realize what she had done. She just grabbed Fang Zhishui as if she was grabbing something, and hugged her tightly.

    Now the two of them are hugging each other face to face, and the posture is extremely strange, but Fang Zhishui looks very happy, smiles softly, and does not want to break free.