Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    If it was in the past, Ruan Mei would have been beating like thunder at this moment, blushing uncontrollably to the point of exploding.

    But now, Ruan Mei suddenly realized that she was not so exaggerated.

    On the contrary, there is a voice in my heart saying, sure enough.

    Sure enough... the question she had been secretly thinking about all this time has an answer.

    No surprise.

    Her heart was like a stone sinking into the water, and it finally fell righteously. Many moments of suspicion, confusion, advance and retreat will come true, exuding warmth in peace and quiet.

    Her eyelashes trembled slightly, her eyes could not be opened, her whole body trembled, goose bumps appeared on the surface of her skin, and her hair flew messily with Fang Zhishui's breathing.

    Suddenly, Fang Zhishui let go of her and walked into the classroom by himself.

    Ruan Mei's heart jumped, and she was a little disappointed, thinking, is this okay?

    But then, one of her hands was hanging by her side, and her little finger was hooked.

    Ruan Mei glanced down, Fang Zhishui walked into the classroom without squinting, but a hand lightly hooked his pinky finger and pulled himself forward.

    Ruan Mei was stunned for a moment, and immediately followed. Both of them entered the classroom only to find out that Zhang Fan, the head teacher, had come over and was about to go to class.

    Zhang Fan didn't know if he saw the scene of the wall dong just now. He came to the podium and looked down at Ruan Mei and Fang Zhishui with a smile on his face. He didn't urge them, after all, the school bell hadn't been rang yet.

    Ruan Mei returned to her seat and remained absent-minded for the whole day after that.

    She finally confirmed a guess she had made a long time ago, but after a whole day of complicated chewing, she felt that maybe everything was not as she imagined.

    Maybe it's too early to be sure, and more evidence is needed...

    But even now, Ruan Mei feels that she is already... sweet and unbearable.

    But after thinking about it, Ruan Mei felt confused and tangled again, and countless complicated emotions lingered in her heart.

    Fang Zhishui didn't look for her for a day today, and seemed to devote himself to studying. Ruan Mei looked over there from time to time, and could only see the other side bowing his head.

    Ruan Mei began to wonder if everything was just her own fantasy?

    But no matter what, the relationship between him and Fang Zhishui is indeed... more than just friends.

    Friends and above... All

    day long, until she went to work, Ruan Mei felt that her heart was sweet and bubbling.

    It's a pity that today, as soon as Ruan Mei arrived at the company, she was called up again to see Mr. Wang, the person in charge of the mall.

    Ruan Mei went up and was apprehensive. The last time she saw President Wang, she had an unexpected encounter with Fang Junzhi. What happened this time?

    Ruan Mei thought to herself, but don't see Fang Junzhi again, or she might die of anger on the ground.

    But the sky doesn't follow people's wishes. As soon as the elevator door leading to President Wang's office opened, Ruan Mei saw Fang Junzhi in black and red lips, standing at the elevator entrance with arms folded.