Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Ruan Mei's throat was dry with smoke, and she said dryly to the other party Zhishui:

    "Well, how do we... tonight, how are we going to sleep?"

    Fang Zhishui stood there quietly, his eyes slightly strange:

    "What do you think? Ruan Mei 's

    mouth became even more dry. She didn't dare to look at people, looked down at the ground, and whispered,

    "I think... it's just... I, I, I, I'd better go take a shower!"

    Ruan Mei ran away, rushing Out of the bedroom, into the bathroom.

    Fang Zhishui stood there and glanced at his wardrobe, and there were signs of being opened. She opened the wardrobe and saw the black robe hanging there quietly.

    I don't know if Ruan Mei saw it or recognized it...

    Fang Zhishui sighed silently, she actually wanted Ruan Mei to find out about it herself, but it seemed she came in a little early.

    She closed the door, sat on the bed, listened to the sound of water rushing in the bathroom, and fell into deep thought.

    After Ruan Mei took a shower, she found that there was still a bathrobe in the bathroom, and she couldn't wear dirty clothes, so she had to wrap the bathrobe around her body, try to wrap it tightly, dry her hair and come out.

    She wanted to go directly to the second bedroom, but she turned her foot and walked to the master bedroom. She saw Fang Zhishui sitting by the bed in the door of the master bedroom from a distance. She had already changed into a long silk pajamas. She didn't know what she was thinking.

    "That..."

    Ruan Mei greeted softly at the door of the master bedroom.

    Fang Zhishui raised his head, his eyes lit up instantly, and the deep eyes seemed to be burning with flames.

    "Then I'll go to sleep next door."

    Ruan Mei finally made up her mind during the whole bathing process. Although the two have a good relationship now, if they slept together too early, something bad might happen.

    So she aggrievedly decided to go to the second bed to sleep, but she didn't want to just leave, so she still had to come over and talk to Fang Zhishui.

    "You sleep here."

    Fang Zhishui patted the big bed on which he was sitting, his eyes were bright, and there was a smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Ruan's eyebrows trembled, and it was hard to believe, is Fang Zhishui such an open person?

    "But... can you?"

    Ruan Mei didn't know what she was talking about, her voice was trembling, but her legs unconsciously walked towards the big bed.

    Fang Zhishui pointed to the other side of the soft big bed:

    "This bed is very comfortable to sleep on. You need a good rest, so here it is."

    Ruan Mei had to sit down, right next to Fang Zhishui in silk pajamas.

    Ruan Mei's body was hot, and she felt that she had just taken a shower, and the strawberry smell kept coming out.

    Fang Zhishui's nose wrinkled, he must have smelled it, but he only showed a slight smile and didn't say much.