Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Fang Zhishui's show was at the very back end of the show. Everyone was eating and drinking, and they didn't watch the show very much, but when they saw Fang Zhishui and his class on stage, the atmosphere became warm again.

    After all, Fang Zhishui is recognized by all the students in the school. She is a potential next top A, and her show must be paid attention to!

    Not to mention that she is still dressed so beautifully and handsomely today, it is purely for welfare, just looking at it is enough to satisfy your eyes!

    There are many more crazy Shui Mei CP fans below, screaming loudly:

    "Ah ah ah! Shui Mei CP, the world's first!"

    "Shui Mei CP's biggest fan head has appeared, let me take a good sip, it's too real "

    Meibao confessed directly on stage just now, Shui Shui, are you excited, I've already spiraled into the sky!"

    A boy didn't know what was going on, and suddenly shouted excitedly:

    "Meibao, your wife is awesome!"

    Ruan Mei, who had eaten several egg yolk cakes in her own class, and her mouth was full of crispy bits:

    "???"

    Why did she hear such strange words, although she was a little repelled, but... more of a cosmic delight?

    Everyone was laughing loudly, and many people's eyes were cast on Ruan Mei, including Fang Zhishui on the stage.

    Ruan Mei finished eating the egg yolk cake before looking up at the stage.

    Fang Zhishui, dressed in a black suit, sat in front of the piano, facing the audience sideways.

    Now the classmates who are reciting poetry are still entering the venue one after another, her eyes are burning, staring at Ruan Mei who is under the stage.

    The temperature of Ruan Mei's cheeks gradually increased, and there was an uncontrollable smile at the corner of his mouth, which was completely uncontrollable.

    Only she herself understood that Fang Zhishui was playing a secret love song on stage today.

    A little secret for the two of them.

    This moment is too sweet, like the plump fruit hanging on the tree during the harvest season. It is held in the hand and has not yet been bitten. There is extreme expectation in my mind...

    Soon, everyone will stand in line and be ready.

    Fang Zhishui played the first sound.

    The music like running water gradually rises, beautiful and romantic.

    The entire auditorium was surrounded by soft music.

    Some of them raised their faces, some closed their eyes, some smiled, and some bowed their heads in contemplation... The response to music is probably a characteristic rooted in the genes of all human beings. This soft music seems to convey With tenderness, sweetness, and deep love.

    Among them, only Ruan Mei showed a proud smile.

    Only she knows that this music belongs to her alone.

    The violin and poetry recitation were joined together. The whole stage was poetic, and the visual and auditory effects were very good. The audience responded enthusiastically.

    After the end, Fang Zhishui and the classmates who played the violin were left behind by the host, and a small lottery session was designed to let Fang Zhishui draw a lottery to give benefits to the audience.