Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    After Ruan Mei worked in Hongfu shopping mall for a few days, she realized that what the young lady said was right, Chuang is really a... pervert!

    Every day when she came to work, she could always see Sister Chuang teaching those regular employees, her eyebrows raised, and it was frightening just by looking at her.

    Sister Chuang has a lot of rules. She must keep smiling during work. She cannot play with mobile phones, pens, or computers. The customer service location is directly opposite the door. Ruan Mei and her colleagues also undertake the responsibility of welcoming guests and welcome everyone who comes to the mall. The guests are greeted with a smile.

    You must also learn to distinguish the expressions of the guests. If a guest shows an embarrassed or uncomfortable look, he should step forward to ask, but he must not make the guest feel offended, and he has a set of gentle words.

    It is absolutely not allowed to arrive late and leave early. Anything else during work will be deducted points. Points are equal to money, and the deduction is merciless, but it can add a lot. Everyone has their own points system. Bonuses are based on points.

    Ruan Mei felt that she would definitely not receive a bonus, so she didn't care about her points system. She worked diligently every day, from her hair to the tips of her toes.

    At the same time, she has made rapid progress in her studies. She has to turn on the lights at night when she goes home, study hard until 12 o'clock, and get up at 6 o'clock in the morning to go to school for early self-study.

    During class, Li Namei often came over, but Ruan Mei always pulled people to her face and asked earnestly,

    "Did you listen to the lectures well in class today? What did you learn? Do you understand? If you don't know anything, come to the book. Right here, I'll tell you!"

    Li Namei wanted to cry without tears, but she always felt that what Ruan Mei said was right, she really took out her own book and showed it to Ruan Mei:

    "This is the one on today. Chapter, I only slept for ten minutes, and I listened carefully at other times."

    Ruan Mei:

    "Is there anything I don't understand?"

    Li Namei shook the whole book:

    "I don't understand anything."

    Ruan Mei:

    "..."

    It is estimated that she has not even played the basics, so it is no use telling her to listen to the class.

    So Ruan Mei went home to find the textbooks for the third year of junior high school, and brought it to Li Namei:

    "You won't listen to the class in the future."

    Li Namei's face turned red with excitement, did the boss finally force herself to study?

    Ruan Mei then pointed to the hill-like textbook in Li Namei's hand:

    "You just read these textbooks in class, you have to study and complete the exercises by yourself, and I'll check it every night, you know? I'm not letting you listen to the class because you can't understand it now. , lay the foundation first, I think you can take the class before you study."

    Li Namei feels that the sky is falling, so many books, she can read it in a few lifetimes!

    Ruan Mei's urging Li Namei to study has been seen many times by the third class, and many people laughed secretly: