Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    The whole class was stunned.

    Several classmates who knocked Ruan Mei and Fu Rongtan's CP couldn't help but let out a gasp.

    what is this? This is the first time Goddess Fu Rongtan has publicly shown her affection for Ruan Mei. Rounding up, these two children have gone to college!

    Everyone was excited or surprised, and some people were jealous on both sides.

    Fu Rongtan paused for a while to give everyone time to digest the news, and then said,

    "This work is well-known to every household, and at the same time it shows the cultural literacy of our liberal arts class. It is the most suitable work for our class. What do you think?"

    She was very smart. She didn't ask the teacher, but asked everyone first. If the crowd's voice was loud, the teacher would naturally agree.

    The classmates, of course, watched the fun and didn't think it was a big deal, and all applauded.

    Fu Rongtan's back was straighter, with an elegant smile on his face, full of goddess style.

    However, immediately, Ruan Mei stood up:

    "I'm sorry, I don't agree."

    Fu Rongtan frowned, but Ruan Mei dared to say this in front of the teacher:

    "Why? Isn't Hamlet bad?"

    Ruan Mei thought. He quickly found out the reason:

    "I can't act Hamlet, I...I have no talent for acting, and I'm not good enough in appearance. I'm not a man, and I'm short."

    Fu Rongtan glanced at Ruan's eyebrows with a hint of disgust in his eyes.

    She did feel that Ruan Mei was a bit low... But, who made Ruan Mei a top A? Still have to figure out a way to tie people down.

    Fu Rongtan still wanted to speak, when he heard Ruan Mei speak:

    "Why don't I come to be a screenwriter or director and arrange this play for our class, I won't be on stage myself. This can be considered a contribution to the class, teacher, I hope you I can agree, thank you!"

    Fu Rongtan frowned:

    "Then what do you mean, you don't want to listen to my arrangement?"

    Ruan Mei glanced at the other party:

    "You are a producer, you can recommend a role, but whether you want to play or not, you have to follow my wishes. Sure. I don't want to act, so you can't move me to the stage, right?"

    Fu Rongtan was dumbfounded with anger, Mingyan's moving face quickly turned red with anger, she pointed at Ruan Mei:

    "You, why are you like this!"

    Ruan Mei had nothing to say:

    "How am I? Wouldn't it be a heinous crime if I didn't listen to your arrangements? I'm not allowed to have my own ideas?

    "

    The head teacher Zhao Xiaoyue saw that the situation was not good, and hurriedly settled the situation with the English teacher who had just come in:

    "Tell me, why are you still arguing! You two are excellent students in the class, let's help each other and don't quarrel. Teacher Zhang, you Seeing that these children want to arrange the English version of "Hamlet", can you arrange it for everyone?"