Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Inside the Fang family's luxurious villa, it was as quiet as ever, as if no one lived there.

    A maid walked up to the second floor and carefully knocked on the door outside the study.

    "Master, Madam is back."

    There was no answer in the study, and the maid didn't dare to say anything, and stood silently beside her.

    Mi Lan, who was wearing a luxurious blue dress with beautiful white skin, walked upstairs slowly, stood in front of the study door, and said in a low voice, "     Husband

    , I'm back."

Lazy female voice:

    "Didn't you bring that kid back?"

    Mi Lan shook slightly, and answered with consideration:

    "I'll contact her immediately and let her go home."

    Fang Junzhi in the room snorted coldly:

    "He still No differentiation?"

    Mi Lan dared not answer.

    A cold voice came from the house:

    "Or, dare not tell me? Afraid that I will force him to take over at the company?"

    Mi Lan quickly replied:

    "I will ask clearly, husband don't worry, she will always be your child..."

    Fang Junzhi's voice was filled with weariness:

    "Why doesn't she still understand her father's heart... If she wants to do another career, as a father, wouldn't I support her? You have a good talk with her."

    Mi Lan hurriedly agreed:

    "Yes, I will definitely tell her well."

    Fang Junzhi:

    "Go back to your own room, I will go over at night."

    Mi Lan suppressed her inner ecstasy, and said with anticipation in her tone:

    "Okay, I am waiting for you."

    Mi Lan Xiaobu jumped back to her room, and immediately called Fang Zhishui, who was still in school.

    "A Shui, mother told you, before, when we lived outside, your dad came to our house once and apologized to me sincerely, we made up, and she promised not to do it in the future. Similar things happen again, so now I'm back!"

    Fang Zhishui was on the other end of the phone, and his voice was indifferent:

    "Oh, and then."

    Mi Lan said excitedly:

    "I went to check your father's tone, She doesn't seem to intend to force you to inherit the Fang family, but instead said that as long as you are her good child and you do other things, she will support you! Ah Shui, listen to your mother, and you will come back to our house too! Come on, communicate with your dad, all problems can be solved through communication!"

    Fang Zhishui's voice remained calm:

    "I will consider it." The

    phone was hung up.

    Mi Lan looked at the phone, looking forward to the new life to come, the corners of her mouth couldn't help curling up.

    She has long known that after marrying the top A, she will definitely have to endure the temper of the top A and many other things, but at the same time she also believes that there will always be a day when all the hardships will come.