Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Ruan Mei took a step forward and grabbed the corner of Fang Zhishui's clothes:

    "I won't let you go alone!"

    Fang Zhishui stopped and touched Ruan Mei's hair:

    "Then, we don't need to pay attention to him."

    Ruan Mei It was a bit strange, but of course they would not object. The two turned around and left, ignoring the huge group of nymphos behind them.

    Seeing that Gu Yanlin didn't move, the corner of his mouth twitched, walked out of the crowd, took a short detour, and stood in front of Fang Zhishui and Ruan Mei.

    "I have something I want to tell you, let's have a meal together in the afternoon, okay?"

    Gu Yanlin looked at Fang Zhishui.

    "I remember someone said before that they would never show up in front of us again. It seems that some people are not going to keep their promises." Before

    Fang Zhishui could answer, Ruan Mei took the lead in mocking.

    "This time and the other."

    Gu Yanlin didn't even bother to give Ruan Mei a glance, and kept looking at us Fang Zhishui.

    "Don't go."

    Fang Zhishui bypassed Gu Yanlin and wanted to go directly.

    Gu Yanlin reached out to stop her.

    As soon as the hand was stretched out, it was opened by Ruan's eyebrows. Ruan's eyebrows didn't hold back at all and made a "pop" sound.

    Even top-level A Gu Yanlin, his arm quickly turned red after receiving such a blow.

    Gu Yanlin finally turned to look at Ruan Mei, Ruan Mei glared at him, pulled Fang Zhishui around him, and walked forward.

    "There are some secrets, you shouldn't be willing to let me announce them?"

    Gu Yanlin suddenly raised his voice behind the two, with a smile that was not a smile, and said such a sentence.

    "What?"

    Ruan Mei turned back suddenly, and at the same time found Fang Zhishui beside him, suddenly froze.

    It's as if he was really pinching some soft underbelly... Could it be that these two people had some confrontation behind their backs?

    Although there were the heroine and the hero in front of her, Ruan Mei didn't think in the direction of the conspiracy of the two at all. With Fang Zhishui's character, it was impossible for her to be with the hero now.

    The male protagonist even threatens her now, shameless! Rubbish!

    "I don't know what you're talking about."

    Fang Zhishui turned around and faced Gu Yanlin with cold eyes.

    "Heh... Be good and be obedient."

    Gu Yanlin's voice was low, and he stretched out his hand in an inviting gesture.

    The nympho teenagers and girls around them held their faces in various ways:

    "Ah, ah, so flirtatious, so handsome!!"

    "Who doesn't want to be invited by the peerless fierce A like this, I can, I can!"

    "I don't know what they are doing. , but I think these two are a good match..."

    "Anyone who has a CP?"