Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    After the summer, there were some rumors in the school gradually.

    The protagonists in the rumors are all school figures, one of them is Gu Yanlin, the other is Fang Zhishui, and there is a supporting character, Ruan Mei.

    There have been several posts about this on the school forum, with the headlines being more sensational than the last.

    "Does my peerless school grass already have a master? I cried! He's still gay! "

    "Gu Yanlin is chasing Fang Zhishui! I really cried, I didn't expect such a proud person to fall in love with a girl in the same school, but isn't Fang Zhishui an A, isn't this gay!"

    "Impossible, Fang Zhishui will do it again later. It's also an excellent A, two A's together, isn't that a fight every day?"

    "It is said that Ruan Mei, the best friend next to Fang Zhishui, always wants to fight against Gu Yanlin, and the two almost got into a fight, what's going on? It can't be... Ruan Mei also likes Fang Zhishui, right?"

    "What's the matter... Ruan Mei is just ordinary... Wait a minute!"

    Someone quickly opened another post:

    "A shocking discovery! You all know that Ruan Mei, right? When she first entered the school, she was still a school bully, but one day she suddenly changed her sex, the secret turned out to be! "

    The main building reads:

    "After entering school, the girl in the flower season frequently provokes the beautiful woman. She was originally arrogant and domineering. After sharing the same room with the beautiful woman, the character picture is a gentle little crying bag. Is all this a loss of morality or a loss of humanity? Welcome to this issue of 818, let's talk about this Ruan Mei!

    After the landlord's own speculation and investigation, I found that Ruan Mei, a classmate who was originally arrogant and domineering, suddenly one day and Fang Zhishui did not know what to do in the bathroom. When I arrived at school the next day, my personality changed drastically, and I became a weak little crying bag!

    Now she is still messing with Fang Zhishui, the scheduled school flower, every day, and she also fights and even fights with Gu Yanlin, the school girl who is pursuing the school flower. Did you find anything here? That's right, it's obvious that Ruan Mei has been differentiated into O! "The

    replies below were very enthusiastic, and a tall building was quickly built:

    "Wow, the landlord is right!" It turns out that the truth is like this, how could I be blinded by a leaf before! But why didn't Ruan Mei tell the school after the differentiation? Isn't it good? "

    You're stupid, now the school claims that in order to protect privacy, it asks students to take the initiative to register whether they are differentiated. Usually, unless the signs are particularly obvious, they are directly in estrus in the school, otherwise the school has no right to force the registration!" Ruan Mei is taking advantage of a loophole in the rules! "

    "That's not good, Fang Zhishui is such a good and even top-level A embryo, how can he be won by such an ordinary O who is so bad and knows how to pretend?" I don't believe it, hold high the banner of Shuilin CP! "

    What the hell are you talking about, isn't Ruan Mei Fang Zhishui's best friend, how can she be qualified to be involved in someone's beautiful love?" "

    Actually...I'm Ruan Mei's classmate. Let me tell you something. Personally, I think Ruan Mei is very nice, and her appearance is pure and innocent. The girls in our class like her very much, and the boys also...you know." . So if she is with Fang Zhishui, it will be very eye-catching, but I might be heartbroken..."