Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Ruan Mei was in a coma for a very short time, probably only a few minutes.

    When she opened her eyes again, she found that she was being pulled and stuffed into the car.

    "Let's go!" The

    familiar voice sounded again, with anxiety, not knowing who he was talking to.

    Ruan Mei dazedly opened her eyes, she should be lying flat on the back seat of the car, only to see a familiar figure beside her, the body wrapped in the school uniform was very thin.

    She blinked and sniffed hard, feeling that the sweet smell in the air was gone, and only then did she realize that she was sitting in a closed car.

    "Second Young Master, where are you going?"

    "The farther away from here, the better! Quick!"

    Are you called Second Young Master? But, you are obviously a woman?

    Ruan Mei felt that a cold hand opened her mouth and fed herself a pill, which tasted somewhat similar to the inhibitor pill she usually took.

    After a while, Ruan Mei felt that someone was holding her hand and asked in a low voice anxiously,

    "Are you all right? Ruan Mei, how are you?"

    Ruan Mei wanted to open her mouth to speak, but her voice was hoarse. Make her hurt:

    "Well...I..."

    She coughed after only two words. Her whole body coughed violently, bending into a shrimp.

    The familiar female voice in front of her said:

    "It's good to wake up, it's alright, don't be afraid, take a rest."

    With something cool on her lips approaching, Ruan Mei opened her mouth subconsciously, stuffed a straw into her mouth, she took a sip, It was cool green tea, moisturizing her dry throat.

    Ruan Mei took a few sips of water and continued to lie down. Feeling a very slight bump, her reason finally returned to the cage.

    So what happened just now? That sweet and greasy smell, the strangeness of your own body... Did an Omega go into heat directly on the road? Attracted to the point where you almost lose your mind?

    So this is the defect of Alpha? Unable to control yourself, it is easy to be tempted by pheromones, and it is easy to feel problems.

    Ruan Mei no longer wanted to experience the wild aura that almost lost consciousness and swept his entire body just now.

    She quietly turned her head to look, and the person beside her was indeed Fang Zhishui.

    Fang Zhishui raised his eyes and looked out the window, with one hand resting on Ruan Mei's shoulder, the other hand hanging down beside the seat, clenched into a fist.

    Ruan Mei wanted to play dead all the time.

    She knew that she was hard, and she knew that Fang Zhishui must have seen it, and she fed herself inhibitor pills.

    That is to say, the secret she has been trying to cover up since she passed through was discovered by the person she wanted to hide the most.

    "You..."

    Fang Zhishui turned his head and looked over, his face was buried in the shadows, he couldn't see his expression at all, and his voice was dragged on for a long time, as if he didn't know what to say.