Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    After school that day, Fang Zhishui got into the luxury car that came to pick him up every day and asked the driver:

    "Find a big pet store." The

    driver glanced at Fang Zhishui and asked casually,

    "Second Young Master, do you want to buy a pet? Want to buy a pet? A cat or a puppy?" The

    Fang family obviously only had two daughters, but both of them were called young masters, according to A's gender.

    Although Fang Zhishui has not yet differentiated, all the doctors said that she would become an A, and she was raised as an A for a long time.

    Fang Zhishui raised his eyelids slightly, and answered lightly,

    "No." The

    driver turned the steering wheel, entered a pet store on the navigation, and chose a nearby one.

    Fang Zhishui walked in, stayed for a while, and packed two bags in his hand.

    The driver looked intently. Fang Zhisailor's bag was one large and one small, with rabbit heads clearly printed, a bag of rabbit hay, and a bag of pelleted rabbit food.

    In the Fang family's luxury villa, it was deserted and clean, and the servants all stood on one side to welcome the second young master home.

    One of the servants who had a good relationship with Fang Zhishui quickly walked two steps closer and said,

    "The eldest young master is at home."

    Fang Zhishui frowned and planned to go upstairs with his things, but was stopped by the people in the restaurant downstairs.

    "Fang Zhishui, what did you buy?"

    That person was the eldest young master of the Fang family, Fang Zhishui's older sister, female A, Fang Zhenshan.

    Fang Zhenshan was wearing a suit, his eyes were sharp, and he had a domineering expression on his face that was six-pointed to Fang Zhishui.

    Fang Zhishui stopped at the foot of the stairs, clenched his hands into fists, and watched Fang Zhenshan walking towards him.

    Fang Zhenshan snatched the bag of rabbit food from his sister's hand, glanced at it, and snorted:

    "Heh... Playing with things is frustrating."

    She suddenly burst out, and with her fingers, she pulled the big bag of hay directly, and dumped the hay inside to the ground.

    In the rustling voice, Fang Zhenshan's mouth curled into a smile, and he said to his sister:

    "Why buy these things? You will die studying, why do you suddenly think of raising rabbits? The rabbit, is it in your room? Take it out, or I'll have someone search it."

    Fang Zhishui looked at the pile of rabbit food on the ground, and his temperament was very cold. She calmly said:

    "I don't have rabbits, nor do I have any in the room."

    Fang Zhenshan pointed to the grass all over the ground and stepped on it with high heels to crush the grass:

    "Then you buy these? Are you going to eat them yourself? Yes, you are today. Take a bite of this, and I won't search your room."

    Fang Zhenshan grabbed a handful of hay from the ground and brought it to Fang Zhishui, smiling strangely and evilly.

    Fang Zhishui stared at her sister's eyes. From those beautiful eyes, she couldn't see any emotion.