Danny introduces Siya to Desai family

As Danny was about to leave before that he came to bid farewell to Siya. He said to her "Siya I am going home , take care of yourself"
She smiled and nodded. He also instructed her to dress modestly and speak in hindi to everyone.
After her marriage still Siya wore shorts ,mini skirts and jeans. During her visit to India, she had only one pair of sandals with open toes and low cut heels; in jewelleries she had nothing except the wrist watch gifted to her by her father on the first day of her college and pearl bracelet and designer earrings by Betty on the day of her engagement.
Sandals had been gifted to her by Samantha on her 19th birthday and she only wore wedding ring and platinum chain gifted to her by Paul.
She rang up to Lisa and told that she has reached India now and met Danny.
Danny was good friend of Lizzy and Andy also as Siya often told about him to them. Many-a-times whenever Siya talked to Danny on phone or went for outing with him, then her parents wrongly thought him as Andy and scolded her.

While Siya was sitting in the room then suddenly there was knock on the door ; she got frightened and said "come"
It was Ananya, who had came with a glass of chachh for her and said "Siyaji have this chachh"
She thanked her and Ananya said before leaving "if you want something don't hesitate , consider it as your own home only".

Siya was pleased to meet everyone but she couldn't recognize that they were her family friends from Ratnanagri and missed her after she went away to Ahmedabad at the age of 2 along with Shikha, Pravin and Danny .

Before shifting to Ahmedabad ; Siya lived in Ratnanagri , a village in the suburb of Rajkot  before leaving India. She still remembered the memories of her village and Aashna.
After Aashna's death ; Abhijeet and his family had shifted to Ahmedabad from Ratnanagri.

She went out in the balcony and started looking at the scene. She quickly ran inside to bring her mobile to click the snapshot.

Andy was back home after the practice then Lizzy told him that Siya has reached her destination safely .
He said "thanks almighty "

Abhijeet said to Sumitra "Siya is an Indian name and she looks half Indian half foreigner"
Sumitra said "right and why I feel that she is attached to us"
Kusum sighed "right bhabhi why I feel like we have some connection between us"
Abhijeet said with emotion "I also feel the same" then Rehan was back from school.
Kusum said "today you're back early"
Sumitra took his bag and said "how was your day today?"
He said "very nice and I have scored 50 out 50 in all subjects"
Abhijeet  patted his head and said "shabash dikra today I will bring ice-cream for you "
Kusum said annoyingly "Abhijeet bhai ..."
He said "Kusum he is child" then Rehan went to get fresh.

After lunch Siya was sitting alone on the terrace and reading novel then she heard someone footsteps. She got frightened and turned to see that no one was there. She began to read again then someone closed her eyes from behind with his hands ; she removed it and saw that it was Rehan.
She holded his arms and brought him to her . She asked lovingly "what is your name ?"
He smiled and replied "my name is Rehan"
"That's nice. In which standard do you read ?"
"I am in second class. What do you do didi ? What is your name ?"
She laughed and said "my name is Siya and I work as a writer"
He said "where are you from ?"
She made him sit beside her on the ground and said "I am from New York"
"Means... are you American?"
"Yes..."
"What do your parents do?"
"My parents work as lawyer"
"Can you speak in hindi?"
"Not only hindi but also French, Spanish and many other languages"
Rehan stood up and said "dii will you be my friend?" ; by bringing his hands towards her. She quickly shook her hands and said "why not.."
Sumitra had came on the terrace to collect the clothes , then she saw Rehan and Siya talking to each other like old friends.
Rehan was telling her the stories and she was listening with interest and laughing with joy as if she hadn't laughed for years. She came to them and said "Rehan and Siya beta talk later , first come down and have your dinner" . Both obeyed her and went down to have dinner.
After the dinner ; Rehan said to Kusum "maa from now onwards I will sleep with Siya didi"
She said "Rehan beta listen...."
He shouted "no maa. I will sleep with Siya didi only"
Sumitra convinced her "let him because Siya has came only for few days" and Kusum agreed with her.
She said "ok but don't disturb didi"
Rehan said "Don't worry maa. Siya dii is my friend , I will not do anything to her".

At night when Siya was sleeping with Rehan then also she thought that someone is following her.
She stood up and checked the window and saw no one.