Gordon's new client

After the exams ended, Siya was sitting with Lizzy in the park. Lizzy said, "Siya do you know about Mrs. Shane?"
She asked, "who is she ?"
"You don't know. She's the richest businesswoman in the country and her business is present in other countries as well"
"Wow, that's great. So what can I do?"
"She is a very charitable and helpful lady"
"That's great. What is her full name?"
"Stella Shane"
"Does she have children?"
"I don't know" Lizzy sighed
Siya asked her "so why are you talking about Mrs. Shane?"
She replied "because the trial is going against her, many people are saying that false allegations have been put against her"
"For what?"Siya asked astonishingly
Lizzy replied "I don't know"

At the college Danny said to himself "It's the final year of my college. I want to meet her for the last time" then he saw her coming and he went to her. He said, "Hi baby how is everything going on?"
"Nice" she replied
"It's the final year of our college and we will part from each other"
"Yeah you're right but we will remain in contact with each other," she said smiling
He came closer to her and said "Next month is our final exams. Can you come for coffee with me?"
"Ok as you say" she agreed to him

Samantha said, "Gordon what was the need to take Mrs. Shane's trial for yourself?"
"I know that Samantha but she had approached me by herself saying that I am only her last hope" he replied; then Siya was back home late that day "hi mom and dad," she said. Samantha looked at her and said, "Siya why are so late today?"
"Mom I had gone to the library and then my friend took me for an outing". Gordon stood up and yelled at her "Siya how many times have I told you not to be with Jeremy"
Samantha said " Jeremy is not a nice person, please try to understand" after listening too much Siya became irritated and said "mom- dad please Jeremy is not that bad as you are saying" and she went inside her room.

Siya changed and took out her books and started reading . She was thinking about something which was disturbing her continuously but she put on the earphones and started studying.

Stella came to meet Gordon and rang the bell instead of Eric or Betty, Siya opened the door as they had gone to market. She said "Hello Mrs. Shane"
She said, "Hello are you Mr. Wilson's daughter?"
"Yeah, please come inside " and she led her inside. Siya brought coffee and sandwiches for her and laid them on the table "have it, Mrs. Shane"
She replied, "no thanks I have just come to meet your father". Siya said "Dad has gone outside. He will be back after a few minutes" then Stella said "so can we talk for some time unless your father comes back?"
Siya replied "Ok" and she sat beside her. Stella asked, "what's your name dear?"
She replied "my name is Siya"
"Wow, that's a nice name. What do you do?"
"I have completed my studies and now I work as an editor and writer. "
"Good. My....." while they were talking then Gordon and Samantha were back. Gordon saw Stella and said "Sorry Mrs. Shane for being late"
"It's fine Mr. Wilson. Siya we will talk later" and she went away to her room.
"Mr. Wilson your daughter is very beautiful and nice," Stella said to Gordon; he smiled and said, "Thanks Mrs. Shane, so can we talk about the case". She replied "yeah yeah" and they started talking about the trial.