India calling

In the morning after waking up Siya saw herself in different room, then Emma came and said "good morning ma'am. Are you fine?"
She stood up from the bed and said "yeah I am fine Emma and promise me one thing"
"What ma'am?"
"No one should know about this incident especially my parents and tell it to Hank also"
She folded her palms and said "Don't worry ma'am , I had already said to Hank about this" and then Siya went back to her home.
After she entered the home, she saw that Stella and Paul had already left and she saw the time it was 8:30 a.m.

Ananya said to Advira "Advira after some days you will leave us"
She holded her and said "Don't worry dii I will come to meet you often" then Kusum entered the room with a plate of theplas and said "dikris have these theplas especially made for Ananya"
She said " thank you very much buaji"
Kusum laughed and said "Ananya I knew that you would love it. Ok you both start eating and I am going to teach Rehan"
Advira said "Ananya dii, buaji makes one of the best theplas"
She agreed to her and said "Right" and they both started eating.

Pravin was with Danny and Abhijeet at his home ; Abhijeet said "Pravin today is Aashna bhabhi's death anniversary"
He sighed "I know that Abhijeet but we should leave all these things behind. Let's leave it and talk about Danny and Advira's engagement"
On listening this Abhijeet laughed "ok... ok.. Abhijeet now we're going to become relatives" and both started talking about the engagement.

Danny rang up to his friend "hello dear. how are you?"
She replied in a weak voice "I am fine Danny and what about you?"
"I am also fine. I want to tell you something?"
"What ?"
"After few days , my engagement is going to take place"
"Wow that's great. Congratulations in advance"
He laughed and said "offo my dear friend, first come to engagement then congratulate me"
She said "ok I will try . Bye" and she cut the phone.
Then Shikha entered and asked "Danny to whom you were talking?"
He replied "mom actually I was talking to my friend"
"Which friend?"
"Mom she is my college friend"
On listening this, Shikha scolded him "Danny why did you invite her to your engagement. I don't want any of your friends to stay at home"
"But mom...."
She replied firmly "Danny do as what I say" then he agreed to her "ok maa"

Samantha rang up to Siya "Hello Siya"
She replied "hello mom. How are you all doing?"
"We're fine. So today evening can you come with Paul and stay with us for few days"
"Ok I will talk to him. Goodbye mom" and she cut the phone.
After recalling about day before night event , she fell into tears and cried "sorry Christ ; I know that I am wrong but for maintaining the respect and honor of the families, I am lying to my parents".

Shikha was in the attic . She laughed and said "Abhijeet Desai and Kusum your time has come now" and Menka was also laughing from her behind.
Shikha said "I will separate two brothers and destroy all of you.
Your daughter Advira will never be able to think about her life again and the now the main part of the game is has just began now Abhijeet Desai. " and she laughed aloud.

She continued "Shikha hasn't forgotten the insult. Your late parents had said to me as tameshewaali and Abhijeet Desai you and your wife had called me as nachaniya , but now this nachaniya will make you all dance on her steps".
She and Menka both laughed together aloud.

In the evening, when Paul and Stella were back home then Siya came to see them "good evening mom. Good evening Paul"
Stella asked her "Siya where were you all day long? I didn't see you in the morning"
She replied "Actually mom I was sleeping in the downstairs room because my head was spinning and I didn't wanted to disturb Paul"
"Ok take care of yourself " and Siya nodded.
She said "mom I want to tell you something"
Stella asked "What?"
She replied by looking towards Paul "my parents have invited me and Paul for somedays"
She agreed and said "ok as you wish and Paul you can also get some business papers to be made by Mr Wilson"
He agreed "sure mom"

In the room after dinner, when Siya was getting ready then Paul came and said "Siya now have you seen?"
She became astonished and asked "what Paul?"
He came closer to her and laughed "advantages of marrying you"
She replied "what are saying?"
"My mom got me married to her lawyer's daughter so that this business could thrive easily and you can see now" but Siya asked him to get ready and to head for her parents home.

After getting ready, they both headed towards Siya's home and Eric saw them coming from the balcony . He ran inside and shouted "Siya and Paul are coming" , on listening this Samantha, Gordon and Betty all three became excited and ran towards the gate to welcome them.
After both of them came out of the car, Samantha ran to them "welcome home dear" and she hugged both of them.
Siya was frightened that whether Paul would obey her or not because she had asked him not to do anything infront of her family members. Gordon hugged Paul "how are you my son?"
He replied "I am doing well dad"
Betty said "come inside both of you" and Eric took their luggage inside the home.