Advira's happiness

Paul was not happy with this marriage idea as he loved someone else, he called up his girlfriend "hello Hazel" , "hello darling" she responded. He said "I want to tell you something"
"What happened now?"
"Actually we need to breakup now Hazel"
On listening this she burst out on him  "I knew that you would say this only because....... you wanted to marry for your mom's sake"
He asked astonishingly "how do you know?"
She replied "I know everything about you Paul and now goodbye for ever"  and she blocked him.
He came to his mother and said "mom I want to say something"
"Speak up " she said behind from the newspaper
"Mom I love Hazel so I can't marry Siya"
On listening this she stood up and shouted "Paul you know about
Hazel? She is not perfect for you. "
"But mom...."
"This is my final decision. You will marry Siya only" she announced .
Then she holded him and said "son please think about the money and reputation of this family which was stored from years by your grandparents and father" . He stood and listened silently "Mr Wilson has helped us to get this home and our billion dollars property back; so how can I repay his favor because he was our last hope". 

Advira was very happy to listen about her marriage with Danny. Sumitra said "Advira beta you and Danny were best friends since childhood"
"Yes mom you're right" Ananya said while looking at  her then Pravin entered "Advira beta I had talked to Pravin about this and we have fixed your engagement dates"
She hugged him "oh thanks papa"
He turned to Sumitra "what happened Sumitra? What are you thinking about?"
She replied "I am thinking about Shikha"
"What Shikha?"he asked
"Because Shikha still remembers the insult which we had made to her
many years ago" she replied
"Yes you're right but don't worry have trust on Kanhaji" he consoled her.

Siya was in her room thinking about her meeting with Paul ; she said "Paul doesn't speaks much. He is a very calm person but I don't know that what will happen after marriage" then Samantha said "Siya start packing your stuff because after some days you will leave this home" . She hugged her "mom please don't throw me out of this home" then Samantha laughed and said "Siya we're not throwing you out , you are going to your new home where you will lead rest of your life". Before going she said to her "Siya start searching for the best wedding rings for Paul " .

In the morning Betty said "Siya after marriage you  will live happy and luxurious life which we wanted" but she didn't said anything. Eric said "my child Paul will do everything for you" ;on listening this she went away to her room. 

Shikha said to herself "Shikha still remembers the insult made by you Abhijeet  and Sumitra. Let's wait the real game is just going to began" and she laughed aloud. She said "Sumitra you had called me cheap dancer and now  this dancer will show you real  steps " then she took out her ghunghroo ,put it and started dancing. 

Menka said "Shikha you and your son will become the owner of Pravin Vyas's  property but what about me?" , she replied "oh dii ,you  also equally enjoy his home and property". She got puzzled "how?"
She laughed and threw gift at her  on opening it Menka smiled and thanked her.

Danny was talking to his friend "I am missing you badly"
She replied "oh Danny I also but I hope that we will meet soon"
"Bye take care" and he kept the phone.

While Siya was talking on phone, Gordon  said  "Siya" , she said "I will talk later to you later" then she turned "yes dad .."
"Go for shopping with your mom, Mrs Shane will also join you both";
she nodded and got ready for shopping. 
Stella was sitting with Samantha and waiting for Siya, after she came everyone left.