Advira's engagement

Finally the most awaiting day was here that   was Advira's engagement . Everyone in the home was busy and Rehan had taken leave from school that day. 
Shikha was not happy with this engagement, then Menka saw her face. She sat down near her and said "Shikha you are still burning in the fire of revenge"
She replied in anger "you are right didi"
Menka returned with a glass of water and gave it  to her "drink this,  hope that you would calm down"
She took it and said "thanks didi but you see I will not allow Danny and Advira's marriage to survive"

Paul was having lunch in his room as it was national holiday in the US .
Stella had gone to meet  her high society friends in the cafe.
Siya was standing near him so that she could  fulfill  his needs ; after eating Paul said "Siya your parents are like you" but she didn't said  anything. He laughed "your father quickly agreed to my mom without thinking for this marriage. Do you know why ?"
Siya was getting angry from inside by listening to  the insult of her parents made by Paul but still she controlled herself from inside.
He continued "only for money your parents have tied you to me. Your ex boyfriend had also left you and your parents wanted to showoff themselves that they are also high standard lawyers"
She went out of control and shouted "stop it Paul , that's enough. If you will try to say anything more about my parents I will not leave you. "
Siya turned to him and said "like Hazel why I didn't left you do you know ? On wedding night only I would have gone back to my parents but my parents have taught me , never to break anyone's trust. I didn't wanted  to break the promise given to my parents. Whatever my father did to help your mom , for that I am still here as her gratitude to my dad. I am not like Hazel who would leave someone in difficulties because my mom has taught me to abide by my promise."
Paul stood up and shouted "stop it " by slapping her very badly such that she bumped to the bed post and injured her forehead. 
He pulled her back by her long black , straight hair and tightly held it in his hands and said "because of you , I lost my love Hazel  " ; she started moaning and said "leave my hair Paul". His brownish green eyes were turning red in anger and he shouted "how dare you talk to me like this. Never try to talk to me in high pitch understood" and he pushed her on the bed. She joined her hands and cried "I am sorry Paul , I will not do it again"

Rehan was playing cricket with his friends  in  the park  then Kusum pulled him away from there. She scolded him "after 3 hours , it is engagement and you are playing cricket"
He said "maa it is after 3 hours"
She said "so what don't you have to get ready? Come with me to him" and she took him home.

When Abhijeet saw her scolding Rehan, then he came to her and said "Don't scold him ; he's just a child "
She replied "ok" and she turned to Rehan "go and have a bath" and he went to the bathroom .

Ananya entered her room and saw another letter left for her and read it "Dear Ananyaji , I am in love with you but I I want to meet you. I want to express my words to you hope that you would not break my heart.
If you want to meet me come  in the garden , 1 hour before engagement" .
After  reading  the letter, Ananya smiled and said "who are you? I know that you are near me only"

Abhisht and Rajeev were sitting together on the terrace. Rajeev said "Abhisht if you want to propose someone then call her in a secret place and say I Love you "
Abhisht laughed "in secret .... should I say it in secret"
"Yes why not.." then Pravin called them down from the terrace.

Before 1 hour of engagement ; Ananya went into the garden and started searching for her Prince Charming . She said "where are you?"
Someone said in her ears from behind  "your Prince Charming is here "
She turned in astonishment and saw that it was Abhisht. She said "Abhisht you ....."
He replied "yes I had written those love letters to you. I love you Ananya" then they both started talking happily to each other.
Then Kusum came in the garden to call them "Ananya and Abhisht come , engagement ceremony has started"

Engagement ceremony began and both bride and groom exchanged the rings . After the ring ceremony,  Abhijeet and Pravin hugged each other and others were also happy .
Abhisht and Ananya also smiled at each other but Shikha was not happy.  She said "Abhijeet Desai ,I will not allow this relationship to survive for long" .