Paul is insulted

After the meeting was successful, Paul congratulated his colleagues and employees
"You all have done a very brilliant job. I am proud of you all", then one of his employees said "sir it's because of your leadership, that we have reached the ladders of success" then Stella came into the hall and hugged Paul "I am proud of you my son, today you have proven that you are totally like your late father"; on listening to this his eyes got filled with tears and she said to everyone "as our company shares are rising higher, so from next month your salary will also double". On listening to this everyone became glad and said "thank you very much, ma'am and sir".
Stella said to Paul "my dear you go and celebrate with your friends and I am going to meet my friends " and he nodded.

Betty laid the dinner on the table then she called out "Siya come quick because I have cooked your favorite chicken egg spaghetti and beef chops" then Samantha said sadly "Betty, Siya is not here"
She sighed "you're right ma'am but whenever I cook her favorite dishes I still recall her"
Samantha said "you're right even sometimes I and Gordon also recall about her" then Gordon entered and asked, "what happened to you both?"
Samantha replied, "nothing we were talking about Siya as Betty has cooked her favorite dishes" then he said, "even I am also missing her, so tomorrow let's invite her and Paul for some days". When Eric heard this, he said "wow that's an awesome idea" and then everyone sat down for dinner.

Paul was celebrating with Deren and Jason in the restaurant, then suddenly someone shouted from behind "wow Paul you're enjoying yourself and have forgotten me..."
All three became astonished upon listening to the familiar voice; all three turned and saw Hazel. Paul said astonishingly "Hazel you......"
She shouted "yeah I am here and congrats on your wedding"
Jason said, "why have you come here?"
She replied in anger "I want to say something for the last time, Mr. Paul Shane"
He asked "what...?"
She threw a diamond ring on his face, which was rather expensive, and said "take away your fake love, and don't ever try to touch me "
Then Paul held her arms and said "Hazel ... please.... try to listen....." but she released her arms and slapped him badly in front of everyone publicly. She shouted "I hate you Paul Shane and get lost from my life"
and she left the place.
Jason said "Paul you must go back home" and he said, "you're right Jason". He rang p is a chauffeur and after he came; he went back home.

Kusum was with Sumitra in the temple, both had gone to pray for Avira and Danny's successful marriage. After the prayer; Kusum said "bhabhi I hope that this marriage comes out to be successful"
"Yes you're right motion and we have to find var for Ananya also"
"Bhabhi Ananya is elder than Avira but we couldn't marry her earlier than Avira
"No matter motion, we will marry Ananya just after Avira but what happened to you why are you looking sad?"
"Today is Aashna's death anniversary"
"I know that motion even I also cannot forget the horror of her death and cries of that little girl"
"Bhabhi may both rest in peace but Pravin never cares about them"
"Sahi kahe the motion, but what we can do come on let's go home" and both headed towards home.

Paul came home and went to have a shower while having a shower he was recalling the insult. Then he came out and wore his clothes and he called Hank "Go and bring two large bottles of wine for me" and he obeyed him.
After he brought it, he started drinking continuously by recalling the insult and threw the glass in anger.
At dinner time, Siya asked Hank "why Paul hasn't come down for dinner?"
He replied "Because he had already eaten outside " and she went inside the room then she was shocked to see him in a drunken state.
She came to him "Paul what are doing. Please don't drink more as you're already drunk too much" then he stood up and said, "so you also come and have it with me".
He brought her closer to himself and infused a glass of wine down her throat. Siya drank wine only on special occasions and hard winters but not randomly, she cried "no .....Paul ......please.... no .... I..... don't....... want .....to..." but he
forcibly infused 2-3 glasses and Siya lost her senses and started to vomit. She was walking in a drunken state and she couldn't see anything clearly and go to the kitchen basin. Like always it was Emma's duty to check everything before going to bed, she entered the kitchen and saw Siya in a miserable condition.
She ran to her and said "Ma'am what happened? Don't worry I'm just coming" and she returned with a glass of lemonade and asked her to drink it. After drinking it, Siya thanked her and hugged her and began to cry aloud then Emma said "Ma'am come with me" and she took hold of her arms and brought her to the servant's quarter outside the main home.
Hank and Emma were the main servants of the home, whereas other staff members were part-time workers including the chauffeur or the watchman.
Hank was waiting for Emma in the room, then he saw her bringing Siya to their room. He became puzzled and asked, "Emma why have you brought Siya ma'am here?"
She replied while laying her down "don't ask questions bring the medicines from the first aid box" and he obeyed her. After giving her medicine, Emma said "Ma'am have rest " and after she fell asleep both went to another room.

Shikha was burning something in her hands by smiling, then Menka asked her "what are your intentions to destroy Desai's family Shikha?"
She replied, ed "Di I will not allow Danny and Advira's marriage to happen although their engagement will happen.."
"Why marriage? Why not engagement?"
"Because did, on the day of marriage I will revenge for every insult made by the Desai family, and like this picture, I will burn them down " and she crushed the picture under her sandals.