The reception

Someone knocked at Siya's door,  she turned and asked "who are you ?"
She was a woman of 45 of Czech origin; she  replied "ma'am I am Kathy, Stella ma'am's  assistant , I have came to talk about the preparations of the reception".
She stood up and said "ok come inside Mrs Kathy"
She said "Ma'am I have made the list for the preparations for the wedding so please check it ". Siya took it and started reading "good" ,she said from behind the paper and said "start doing preparations Mrs Kathy" and she went away.

In the office, Paul and Jason were talking about the upcoming semiconductor plant projects in the foreign countries. 
Jason said "Paul as we had successfully initiated marine project in Cuba and Mexico it was a good start and it is now successfully working".
Paul replied "good now we have to plant semiconductor factories in India, Singapore,  Japan and South Korea , hopefully their companies collaborate with us" then Jason's sister Kate entered "Good news for us"
Both became excited and asked "what ?"
She replied "major companies from Taiwan and South Korea want to collaborate with us and now they will work under us in the various projects".
"That's great , Kate arrange for the meeting in the upcoming week".

Samantha said to Betty "today is our daughter's reception so we must wear the best" . Betty laughed "yes ma'am you're right" then Gordon entered and said "what are the preparations for the today's party?"
Samantha said "as you can see"

Siya went for outing in the afternoon then suddenly Lisa came to her,  "Hi Siya baby"
She said happily "hi Lisa. How are you ?"
"I am fine but you have forgotten me"
"No no Lisa not at all" she replied
"Ok can we talk at the lunch"
"As you wish" then they went away to nearby restaurant.

Kusum was teaching to Rehan , in the between he asked "maa when is Advira dii's marriage ?", on listening this she became angry and said "concentrate on your studies ,if it will happen then we will see".
Then Sumitra said "motiben why are you scolding him, he's just a child"
She replied "bhabhi  please I don't want to see that bitch's face that's why I am against this marriage"
"But Danny is not like her "
"Who knows that bhabhi  because how she had tamed them we all know".

Paul was back home then he entered his room where he saw Siya writing her articles.  She stood up and said "Paul you're back , so get ready for the reception"
But he ignored  her and went away to have shower ; after that he got ready for the function.
In the evening, the party was organized in a lavish way.  Samantha, Gordon, Betty and Eric also arrived then Siya ran to them "mom.... dad.... Betty auntie.... Eric uncle....."
They hugged her with joy and Samantha said "my child" then she turned to Gordon "dad are you fine ?"
He hugged her and said "how are you my child?"
She lied to him "I am very happy with Paul. He always takes care of me more than himself".

After the reception, Paul asked Siya in the room "why did you lied to your parents?"
She replied "because I didn't wanted to break their heart"
He laughed "Siya you are my wife only in the papers but not heartily" then he came closer to her and tightly held her arms "this marriage is only a compromise.  Take away my everything , you have my money,  my home and everything but not me". After this he threw her on the bed and picked up his blanket and went to sleep on couch. 
Siya started looking at him sadly and  started weeping "sorry everyone I lied to you all. I know that I am wrong but I didn't wanted to make you all feel sad" then she lied on bed and cried. While crying she fell asleep .

Pravin said to Danny "beta I and your Pravin uncle have fixed yours and Advira's engagement date."
"Really?" He asked
"Yeah " he laughed
Shikha was listening everything from behind , she said  "I will never allow this engagement to happen and I will break the friendship of Pravin Virani and Abhijeet Desai".