Marriage anniversary

13 years later :

In the US Siya was happy with her new friends and family. She did excellent in her academics and other activities which made her parents proud.

In India everyone had slowly started forgetting Siya, only her memories and photos remained but no one ever talked about her again.

Pravin had also forgotten Siya and he got engaged to Danny and Shikha.

New York:

"Gordon I don't know how almost years passed away" Samantha laughed
"Yes you're right dear," he said while sipping his coffee "and next month Siya is going to turn 17" he continued "most important thing is that......" someone interrupted their conversation and they looked at the door. The person was Siya and she came to them "happy anniversary to my lovely parents......." and she kissed them.

She was now a grown-up and beautiful woman and taller and fair in looks in her black eyes and hair.
Samantha held her "Siya when did you come ?"
"Mom right now only"
"Ok, dear now go. You have to get ready for the elementary school final exams" Gordon said and he sent her away.
"Siya is very brilliant that she completed her school early," Samantha said. "Yes you're right," Gordon said after finishing his coffee "she will join the university at an early age"

Singapore:
"Danny beta tomorrow is your exam," Pravin asked
Danny replied while looking at the book "accountancy papa"
"Next month your final  exams are also approaching, so work hard beta," he said then Shikha said "yes he will do Pravin. After this, he wants to pursue his further studies abroad"
"Ok but first of all, Danny you must score good marks then I will allow you," Pravin said to Danny
"Ok I will try papa" he replied

New York:
"How were your exams, my dear?" Betty asked Siya while she helped her with a glass of water. "Fine" she simply replied, "auntie please let's prepare for the surprise for mom and dad". "Ok, go and call Eric" and all three began the preparation.
After Samantha and Gordon entered the home; "surprise" Siya shouted and Eric laid the cake on the table. "Happy anniversary sir and ma'am" Eric and Betty wished them.
"Oh my goodness, who had planned this?" Gordon asked surprisingly
Siya replied "I had planned"
"Thanks, Siya for this surprise," Samantha said thankfully
Siya said "now mom and dad cut the cake quickly"

Singapore:

After exams, Danny was back home where Shikha was preparing his favorite dish dal dhokli 
"I am back mom" he kept his bag on the sofa and Shikha asked, "how was your paper beta?"
"Nice mom" while going inside his room and she said "go and get fresh. Afterward, come for the lunch"

New York:

"Siya next month is your birthday don't forget that" Eric reminded her
"I know that Eric uncle" she replied
Then Betty said "now everyone go to sleep . We had  enough enjoyment for today".