Shikha visits Desai family

Engagement dates were nearing so Abhijeet rang upto Pravin "Hello Pravin"
"Hello Abhijeet. What happened ?"
"Advira and Danny's Engagement is nearing so I want that you and your family should come to our home"
"That's a good idea but I can't come"
"Why Pravin?"
"I am going to Canada for somedays ,so don't worry I will send Danny and Shikha"
"Ok.. ok... fine. Jai shree krishna" and he kept the phone

Abhijeet called out Sumitra "Sumitra jaldi aavo. Where are you?"
Then she came downstairs "shu baat chhe , why are you shouting too "
"Sumitra, Pravin and his family are coming to stay at our home till Advira's engagement"
She became happy on listening this and said "that's great Abhijeet but you know motiben "
"I know that Sumitra but don't worry, I will see everything"

Rehan said to Ananya "dii when will I get married"
On listening this, she laughed "Rehan first of all you grow up then , you will get a beautiful bride"
Sumitra entered the room and said "Rehan go outside , your friends are waiting for you" and then he went away . She said "Ananya listen"
"Yes maa "
"You along with Advira , go and clean up the guest room "
"Is someone coming ?"
"Yes Danny and his mom. They will stay with us till Advira's engagement" and Ananya nodded and called out Advira.
She came "yes dii ....."
"Maa has asked us to clean the guest room"
"Who is coming?"
She laughed "your future husband and sasu maa"
Advira after listening this, replied annoyingly "ok.... ok.... fine" and both became engaged in their tasks provided to them.

When Sumitra was preparing lunch in the afternoon, then someone knocked at the door. Rehan was in the lobby doing his homework, then Sumitra said "Rehan beta , see who is there?"
"Ok mami" and he ran towards the door and after he opened, he greeted them "jai shree krishna Shikha auntie and Danny bhaiya" and he touched Shikha's feet. She laughed and said "God bless you beta . Where is your mami?"
Sumitra came and asked "Rehan beta who is there ?" ; then she saw Shikha and Danny. She said "oh Shikhaji and Danny beta , Jai shree krishna. Come inside"
She brought them inside the hall and said to Rehan "beta go and bring softdrinks for the guests" and he ran towards the kitchen.
Kusum entered the hall and saw Shikha and Danny, she said by controlling her anger "jai shree krishna Shikha "
Shikha turned to her and said "Namaste Kusum , hopefully you must be fine?"
She replied "I am fine. What about you all?"
"We're also fine " then Ananya, Advira and Rehan returned with the snacks and laid it on the table.
Abhijeet also returned from his work and was surprised to see them "Shikha bhabhi and Danny beta, when did you come?"
"We have came just now only uncle" Danny replied. Kusum said to Ananya "dikri take the guests luggage to their respective rooms"
She said "ok buaji" and she said to Shikha and Danny "Shikha auntie and Danny come with me" and both followed her upstairs.

In the morning, Paul and Gordon were talking to each other in the garden.
Gordon said "Paul I hope that you are comfortable with my daughter ?"
He became uncomfortable with the question and replied "yeah dad. Siya is a nice girl"
"And since you have taken charge of your family business. I am listening about your success stories"
Paul smiled and said "Dad its because of the hardwork of my employees and colleagues. I want to talk to you about something "
"Yes say Paul"
"Dad I want the business deal papers to be made in 2 days as we have to sign the deal with Taiwanese company for the upcoming startups and manufacturing projects"
Gordon replied "today I will get the papers ready" and Betty came with the coffee. She laid it on the table and said "Paul I have made black coffee"
He asked "how do you know that I drink black coffee"
She laughed "you need to guess , how I know" and this made both Gordon and Paul also laugh.

After drinking coffee, both went inside for breakfast. Samantha said "Paul we are glad that you and Siya have came to visit us for few days"
Eric said "we all were missing Siya very much , so Samantha ma'am had decided to invite you both"
Betty said "Its good to see you both together" and Siya looked uncomfortably at him as she was sitting just next to him. At Paul's home , she always sat on the other side but never sat next to him . He was staring at her annoyingly and Samantha said "have your breakfast , why both of you are staring at each other" then everyone began to eat.

Shikha rang up to Menka "hello dii"
She replied "Hello Shikha, have you reached at Abhijeet's home?"
"Yes dii but when will you come?"
"I will be back in a couple of days. So take care and bye" and she cut the phone.

Paul behaved nicely with Siya at her home. She was glad that her parents will not come to know about anything and after breakfast Paul said "I am leaving for office, so enjoy your day" and he left.
Gordon and Samantha also left for work and Siya went to the publishing office for getting her articles to be published.