Siya breaks down

Abhisht was sitting in the room and searching something on his laptop ; then Rajeev entered the room and saw him searching for best romantic songs.
He asked "Abhisht dost what are you searching for ?"
Abhisht replied "I am searching for the best romantic songs of Arjit Singh"
Rajeev laughed "why? Have you fell for Ananya ?"
Abhisht quickly stood up and said happily "yes Rajeev , you're right but how do you know ?"
Rajeev - (by putting his hands on his shoulders ) because since the day you had met Ananya for the first time, you had started falling for her
On listening this , Abhisht started blushing and said "you know everything Rajeev . What can be hidden from you?"

Ananya was lying on bed and reading the love letters, then Shikha entered her room . She said to Ananya "what were you doing with my nephew last evening ?"
She stood up and replied "nothing kaki . We were only talking about Advira and Danny's engagement"
She came closer to her and said "Don't lie because I had heard you and Abhisht about what were you talking . Something about love ; am I right ?"
Ananya said "why Pravin kaka loved you and fell for you at first sight ? and married you after Aashna kaki's death "
Shikha smirked and said "Ananya beta , I am your Pravin Kaka's legal wife and he had married me because he preferred me over his wife"
After this she went away and Ananya thought to leave her about what she had said .

Siya was looking at the expensive colorful diamond bracelet imported from Turkey and pearl wrist watch from France. She went down to thank Stella and said "mom what was the need of these expensive things ?"
She smiled and said "Siya as you know that Paul is a workaholic man , he often forgets about you. So I had ordered it for you"
Someone knocked at the door, Hank saw from the camera at the entrance door and said "Ma'am Mr and Mrs Wilson are there at the gate"
Siya and Stella became happy. Siya said "ask the security guard to allow them to enter"
Gordon and Samantha entered inside and Siya ran to them. She hugged them and said "mom- dad you have came "
Gordon said "yes my daughter , we're here for you"
Stella came to them and said "Hello Mr and Mrs Wilson. Hope that you must be fine ?"
Samantha replied "Yes Mrs Shane"
Siya said "mom-dad come inside" and she led them into the hall.
She called out Emma "go and make cupcakes for my parents"
Emma followed her orders and went into the kitchen.
Gordon said "Siya we were passing through here , so we thought to meet you" . Stella said to Siya "you go inside. I have to talk something important to your father" and she went back to her room.

Ananya was sitting alone on the terrace and reading novel ; then she saw Abhisht with guitar in his hands sitting on the other corner of railing. She smiled at him and he began to sing "mujhko itna bataye koi
Kaise tujhko dil na lagaye koi......"
Ananya was listening with interest and said "why did you stopped Abhisht ?continue.."
He changed his pitch and style
"Kesariya tera ishq hai pia
Rang jau jo mai haath lagau
Din beete saara teri fikra mein
Rain saari teri khair manau "

She said sing another song , Abhisht began
"Muskurane ki wajah tum ho.....
Gunguna ki wajah tum ho...
Jia Jaye na .. Jaye na....
O ..re.. pia..re..
Jia Jaye na... Jaye na..
O... re .. pia ... re... "

After the song ended ; then Ananya sat near Abhisht and said "you sing very nice Abhisht"
He smiled and thanked her. She said "I know that you wanted to impress me , I am in love with your voice"

After 4 hours ; Gordon and Samantha left for home. Stella went to meet her high society friends every evening then Paul was back home. Stella met him in the garden and said "you're late today Paul"
He said "Sorry mom , actually I was attending the conference"
"If you would have came on time , you would have met your in-laws"
He went inside and went to have shower. After having shower, Siya came inside the room with a glass of water for him .
He started looking at the imported diamond bracelet and wrist watch with interest. Siya asked "what happened Paul ? Why are you looking at me like this ?"
He holded her wrists and said "after coming in this home you're getting everything " but she ignored him.
He came to her and said "Siya it's my money , whatever you are getting everything is brought by me . Because you have everything which belongs to me ; my bank balance , my billion dollar property everything is yours"
She started sobbing and said "Paul I want nothing from you "
He laughed "I know Siya that what you want " then he took out bundles of currency notes from his cupboard and threw it on her face.
"Take away my everything , whatever I have . You took away my cupboard , my bed and my bookshelves. What have I got. Only this little couch"
Siya fell in tears and started sobbing "Paul please for christ sake ... " but he holded her arms and threw her out of the room. He locked the door from inside and she cried "Paul ... please... open the door...."
Paul took out his t-shirt and lied down on couch ; Siya went to the downstairs room by sobbing. She lied down on bed and fell asleep by crying.
Next day when she woke up ; she saw that it was 9:30 a.m. . She went to Hank "has sir left for the office ?"
He replied "yes ma'am at 8:00 a.m. only"
She said "ok you can go"
Siya came back to her room , some thoughts started haunting her but she took out the diary of her short stories and left for publishing office.