Paul assaults Siya

The next day it was Saturday. Stella had gone to meet her high society friends in the afternoon like every day. Siya was sitting alone in her room and writing her new stories when Paul entered the room. She saw him,  stood up, and said "Paul what happened? You not looking happy today "
He stared at her and asked, "Siya do you love me ?"
"Yes, why not.."
He came closer to her and said "I hate you so much then also you love me Siya"
Paul started coming closer to Siya, pushed her onto the bed, and came on her. She cried "Paul please.. what are you... doing... please stop it ..."
He said to her slowly "I and Hazel used to love in this way"; he started giving her liplocks and tried to remove her top.
Siya pleaded to him "Paul please let me go.." and tried to release herself but he forced her to remove his t-shirt. She was trying to release herself but he made her forcibly kiss him. She pushed him and tried to run but he took hold of her legs due to which she injured her ankles. He picked her up and tried to pull her clothes then she picked up the brass vase and hit him harder on his head. Siya shouted in anger "I am Siya, not Hazel" and ran outside the room by unlocking the door.
She was sobbing and walking slowly as her ankle had got sprained.
Siya went into the downstairs room, locked the room from the inside, and cried aloud.  She cried "sorry mom-dad, Betty auntie, and Eric uncle you all wanted me to be happy but now I can't even show my face to you all ". She was alone there the whole day and thought "I cannot go back to my parents because.... if they will come to know about this ..... What will happen to them, especially dad? What will happen to my dad he loves me more than aa. He always acts as a pillar of support for me. I never hide anything from him although I never told mom I lied to him about Paul. Not only to him but to everyone. Oh, Christ please help me, where can I go .... please help me..."
After this, she tried to be calm and rang up to Gordon, "hello dad"
On listening to  Siya's voice, he became very happy and said "Siya my princess. What happened?"
"Dad tomorrow Paul and his mom are leaving abroad for a business trip" as she had heard them talking  during the breakfast
He got puzzled and asked "so"
She thought and replied "dad I am also thinking to go somewhere out of the  city"
He permitted her "Siya it's your choice because I know why"
She became happy and said "really dad. Thank you very much" and she cut the phone.
After the call ended, Siya said "Sorry dad for lying to you all but I had no choice because I didn't want to break your heart"

Avira and Ananya were talking about their future husbands. Avira said "I have got Danny "
Ananya said "I have chosen Abhisht"
Avira  asked "Really did"
"Yes Avira and I are only waiting for the day when our parents will approve our relationship"

Siya rang up Andy and said "Hello Andy. I want your help"
He asked astonishingly "what"
She told him what to do then he assured her that by the evening work will be done.

Sumitra said to Abhijeet "today Abhisht, Danny, and others are leaving"
He replied "I know that Sumitra, so make something delicious for them such as falooda or lassi  "
She said "ok" and went to call Kusum, Avira, and Ananya to help her.
After lunch; Danny, Shikha, Pravin, and everyone left back for their home whereas Rajeev left for Ireland.
Avira and Ananya were a little sad as they were badly missing Abhisht and Danny.
Rehan started going to school as usual and he had reached 2nd standard. Kusum said to him "Rehan study properly"
He hugged her "ok maa " and bided goodbye to her.