Shikha's mortrages Desai family house

Preparations for the engagement began at Advira's home. Ananya said "Advira next week is your engagement"
She replied "yeah I know that didi"
Then Sumitra came "Ananya-Advira come for the shopping why are you delaying". "Maa we're coming "didi Ananya replied and they left for shopping with Rehan.

Menka said to Shikha "Shikha start doing preparations for your son's engagement "
"I know that didi" she replied annoyingly, then she asked "what happened to you Shikha? Why are you so much anger?"
She replied, "didi I have to allow this engagement to happen otherwise I would have taken revenge on the Desai family". Menka consoled her "have patience, my dear sister, one day it will happen . Your dreams will come true". Pravin entered and said "Shikha what about the preparations for the wedding? " they both started looking at each other. He continued "good news for you and Danny."
"What, " Shikha asked
"That after Siya's demise now her inheritance is yours" this made her happy. After Pravin went away, Shikha said "didi now have you seen the power of Shikha" and she laughed whereas Menka smirked from behind.

Paul was at the restaurant during lunch break with Jason and Deren. Deren said "Paul you don't seem to be happy with this marriage"
He replied "yes you're right" while sipping his juice
Jason said "but when I met your wife, she seemed to be a very sensible and kind-hearted person"
"Yeah I know today in the morning, she had ironed my clothes and made my breakfast on time," Paul said then Deren asked "what happened to the servants? Have they left?"
"Yeah so Mrs. Kathy is taking charge of recruiting part-time workers"
Jason said "but Paul please don't ill-treat that poor woman too much"
Paul laughed and said, "because I want that she should be frustrated and divorce me. Then I want to see the faces of my mom and her parents that day".
Deren said "Paul I know that you that you want to go back to Hazel but don't forget that she has now got another man" but he sighed "I will see".

After work Paul was back home early in the evening, when he entered his room then he called out to Emma. She entered "yes sir.."
He asked, "who has kept this petunia vase on my table?"
"Sir .... actually...." as she was about to say then Siya entered and said, "I had kept". This made him angry and he threw it at her face but luckily it missed its target and fell on the ground.
Paul seized her throat tightly almost choking her and said "how dare you to cross your limits", she cried "Paul please I'm very sorry. Please leave me" then he glared at her " Siya always remember you're nothing to me. You took away my everything but still you want to make me suffer". He left her throat and warned her "never try to enter my life and listen wherever you want to go you are free, I don't care" and he picked up his golf club and went away outside the home.
Siya fell to the ground and started picking up the shattered pieces; suddenly one of the pieces got stuck in her fingers and she moaned. Emma said "Ma'am leave it I will clean it up"; she cried "Emma why Paul hates me?"
She replied "ma'am he had a major breakup with his girlfriend but please give him time. Within time everything will improve"
"I hope so," Siya said tearfully.

In the evening Siya went to visit her parents, then Betty opened the door and said "Siya my child.."
She hugged her "auntie how are you?"
"We're fine, come inside" and she led her inside and both started talking. While they were talking Samantha came down and saw Siya; she said "Siya you...."
She ran to her "mom how are you?"
Samantha hugged her "I am fine my child" then suddenly Betty noticed her injured fingers and asked, "Siya how have you got hurt ?"
She thought and replied, "Actually ..... auntie.... today I was doing gardening then the thorns got pierced in my fingers". Samantha said "my dear take care of yourself"
Then Gordon was back home and suddenly saw Siya "Siya you're here" she turned and hugged him "dad..." after the conversation he said," Siya stay with us for tonight". She thought and replied "ok I will"

After dinner when Siya went to her room, she cried and said "mom, dad, Betty's auntie, and Eric's uncle. I lied to you all because I didn't want to make you all feel hurt" and she fell asleep the next day after breakfast she went back home.