wedding night

Siya was sitting alone in the room, she was not happy with this marriage. She was feeling very uncomfortable in the wedding gown so she got up and changed into her night dress. As she was about to go to sleep suddenly someone grasped her hands from behind, when she turned she found that he was Paul.
Her voice trembled "Paul you ?"
"Yeah I am here" he replied "so any problem " and he threw her on the bed. He looked at her and said, "Siya Wilson this marriage is only in the papers".
Siya burst into tears when she heard this, then Paul came closer and glared at her "I will never consider you as my legal wife as long as I live"
He continued "never try to enter my life, I don't want to see your face. I hate you, Siya Wilson". Then he picked up his pillow and blanket and went to sleep on the couch Siya hid her face in the pillow and started weeping. After weeping when she saw that he had slept, she went to the balcony outside the room; she said to herself "why my papa abandoned me here? What was my mistake?". She fell crying and fell asleep on the sofa kept on the balcony.

In the morning, she woke up due to light shining on her face and birds chirping. She went inside and called out one of the servants "Hank"
"Yes ma'am" he came to her
"Did you see Paul?" she asked him
"Sir has gone for a workout" he replied
Then she said "ok you can go now " and he went away.
Stella saw her in the living room and came to her "Good morning Siya"
She turned and said "good morning mom"
She asked, "how was your night with Paul ?". Siya thought and replied "Fine and ....... nothing we only just had a small talk then we fell asleep"
then Stella said "go and get ready quickly because guests are coming to see us" and Siya went to her room to pick her outfit.

After a few hours, Paul was back home after a workout and he went into his room to take shower. After coming out, when he came to take his t-shirt he saw Siya getting ready. He said "Siya"
She saw him shirtless with a towel around his waist and said "Paul please wear your t-shirt" then he saw himself and wore his t-shirt. Then they went down for breakfast in the dining hall and when Siya saw his breakfast she was astonished. His breakfast comprised a healthy diet like fruits, fresh juice, and boiled eggs mixed with veggies, she started thinking that how could a rich person like him eat simple food. She asked, "Paul if you don't mind so can I ask you something?"
He simply replied "what?"
"How do you wake up so early? Have this type of food and sleep on time?"
He got disgusted and replied "so do you have any problem"
"No, actually I wanted to tell you something"
"What?" he said while finishing his breakfast then she said "mom had told us that some guests are coming to meet us"
"Ok; you also go and have your breakfast"
"No thanks I am fine" and Paul went away to his room.

Siya picked up the novel from the shelf and was about to run when her phone rang. It was Lizzy's call and she picked it up "hello Liz"
"Hi Siya how are you?
"I am fine and what about you?"
"I am also fine. Congratulations on your wedding Siya"
"Thanks, Liz"
"I am feeling jealous of you"
"Why ? what's the matter, Lizzy ?"
"Because you're now married to a rich family, you will now live a lavish lifestyle and you will forget me"
"No no Lizzy how can I forget you, my dear friend"
"Ok, I will talk to you later Siya. Bye," and she cut the phone.

Pravin said to Danny "Danny beta I am proud of you"
"Thanks, papa" he replied then Abhijeet entered the scene and said "what happened Pravin? You're so happy today"
Pravin happily replied "My son Danny has made my business successful"
"That's great. It is what you taught him Pravin"

Stella said "Paul now you should take charge of our family business"
He said "yes mom, you're right"
"If you have any problem in business-related trials and other deals your father-in-law is already there for help"
"Right mom and I promise to bring our business back on track"