Trisha provokes Advira

Trisha didn't liked being in Ahmedabad as she hated Desai family very much because they were from village and especially Siya because she was guest at their home but they loved her like their own children. Lalita also didn't liked Siya because of her Western habits, eating style , her behavior and her religious beliefs but Rajneesh was fond of Siya and always supported her.

In the morning when Siya was boiling eggs in a pan then suddenly Trisha saw her doing. She came to her and asked "Siyaji for whom are you boiling these eggs ? "
She replied while boiling "for
myself"
Trisha didn't said anything , she simply took the water bottle from the refrigerator and went to her room. She said to Lalita who was worshipping at that time "sasu maa do you know ? "
She said while worshipping "shu baat chhe Trisha ? "
She said in a provoking tone "that girl Siya was boiling eggs in the kitchen " ; on listening this she stood up and shouted "how dare that American girl . Abhijeet bhai , Sumitra , Kusum....." and called them out in the hall.
Sumitra asked "what happened mota bhabhi , why are you shouting too much in the morning ?"
She shouted "in your own home that videshi dikri is spoiling your kitchen"
Kusum asked "what has Siya done ?"
then she took them to the kitchen and showed the boiled eggs kept in the kitchen counter. Abhijeet said "bhabhi we know Siya eats eggs daily for breakfast , so what's the problem"
Lalita shouted in anger "ask that American not to make us as Americans. If she wants to live here then she should live according to our lifestyle " and she went away to her room in anger.
Siya was watching everything from the hall along with Ananya. She holded her and said "Siya don't cry , badi kaki is very religious so it will take time . Don't worry I will help you " as she had also became her best friend and started supporting her in all causes.
Kusum consoled her "Siya beta don't worry within the time Lalita bhabhi will understand you "

Danny came to meet Siya which Advira didn't liked because of this she had started to hate Siya as she had started thinking that she wanted to snatch him from Advira.
Danny patted her back and said "hi baby "
Siya turned back and said "hi Danny , you totally frightened me "
He asked her "can we go out for a long drive ?"
She replied astonishingly "now..."
He said "why not " by showing her the keys and pulled her forcibly along with himself.

This made Advira very jealous , then Trisha came to her and said "now Advira have you seen "
"What ?"
"That how this foreigner has not only casted her spell on the whole family but on your fiance also"
But Advira left for work without any response. Trisha smiled and said to herself "Siya now see how will I plant the seeds of hatred for you in everyone's mind and heart "

Ananya was observing each and every activities of Trisha , this made her furious and she marched to Rajneesh's room .
Ananya called him out "Rajneesh ...."
He looked at her and asked "yes Ananya didi ...."
"Trisha is not a good choice for you"
He said in a convincing way "dii how can you say that... "
"Because I have been observing your wife's behavior " then she told him the whole story. On listening this , Rajneesh said "dii if it's true then I will talk to her " and he went to search for Trisha.

Trisha was provoking Lalita "sasu maa , see no one cares about you in this home "
Lalita said "right Trisha" and Rajneesh entered the scene by shouting "maa and Trisha what is this ? Why did you created ruckus in the morning ?"
Lalita said in anger "Rajneesh beta I didn't created any ruckus "
"So why did you shouted at Siyaji early in the morning for boiling eggs " then he turned to Trisha "what did you say to maa ?"
She got frightened and replied "nothing Rajneesh I didn't said anything " but Rajneesh understood that there was no use to talk to them so left the room without a word.

Rajeev had came to India to meet Abhisht. He was very pleased to see him after so many days.
Abhisht said by holding him "Rajeev how's everything going on in Ireland ?"
Rajeev hugged him and said "superb mere bhai "
"I am also fine yrr , I was missing you so much its good that you're back "
"Had you gone to Ananya after Danny's engagement ? "
Abhisht smudged his lips and replied "no I didn't got time "
"So can we go now if you wish"
Abhisht became elated and said "thanks bhai " and both headed for Ananya's home .

Lalita was furious on Siya for the morning incident so she decided to teach her a lesson.
Siya was sitting in her room writing her new blogs then Lalita entered the room in anger "Hey you American ? "
She stood up and said "yes auntie" then Lalita dragged her into the kitchen and said "make tea for everyone and I want it to be done on time otherwise you don't know that what will happen to you "
She replied "Don't worry auntie I will complete this task "
Then she began to boil milk while thinking that she should have rented an apartment or room because living here as a guest was her foolishness.
Accidentally whole milk got spilled and while trying to switch off the gas Siya burnt her hands . She got bruises and her hands turned red due to which she fell in tears. She cried in a low voice then suddenly someone said to her politely "may I give you the first aid ?"
She replied without looking "ok thank you very much " .
He took out the ice from the refrigerator and applied it on her hands and asked "are you fine ?"
She replied with gratitude "fine but who are you ?"
He said by laughing "I am Rajeev , Abhisht's best friend "
"Who is Abhisht ?"
"He is Danny's cousin and Ananya's friend "
"Has he also came with you ?"
"Yeah . He has came to meet Ananya so you also see him " and she agreed to him.

Ananya said to Abhisht "I didn't liked Trisha's behavior since she came in this home "
He said "Don't worry Ananya everything will be fine "
Then Rajeev entered the room with Siya and said "meet him he is my friend Abhisht "
She smiled and said "nice to meet you Abhisht "
He also smiled at her and replied "Me too . I and Ananya were talking about you only Siyaji "
Ananya holded her and said "Siya please befriend him " and she shook hands with him.
Then all four began to talk then suddenly Ananya asked "Siya how have you burnt your hands ?"
As she was about to reply then Rajeev interfered and said "Siyaji had burnt her hands while boiling milk "
This made her angry and she scolded her "Siya who had asked you to boil the milk ?"
She replied in a low voice "Lali.. Lalita auntie..."
Ananya said to herself "I will see both badi kaki and that bitch Trisha".