Rajeev starts loving Siya

Slowly slowly Rajeev and Siya had became good friends. They often met each other at any time and any place by chance. Rajeev often invited Siya for dinner , brunch or picnic. 
Their bonding had started increasing for each other and both shared their problems with each other.

One day when Siya was making sketches in her notebook then her phone rang. It was Rajeev's call , she became elated and answered it "Hello Rajeev"
"Hello Siyaji , where are you right now ?"
"I am at home"
"So tonight can you come at the beach "
"Ok see you there " and she cut the call .

Abhisht heard Rajeev talking to Siya,  he came to him and asked "Rajeev why are running behind Siya all the time ?"
On listening this he smiled by smudging his lips and replied "nothing she is only my friend "
Abhisht started staring at him carefully and said "I know...." and he left his room.

Ananya came to Siya and said "are you going somewhere ?"
She laughed and said "no... no... Ananya only for a fresh air " then Sumitra called out both for dinner.
During dinner time ; Siya was busy in chatting with someone on whatsapp due to which Advira, Lalita and Trisha were observing her carefully then Kusum laughed and said "Danny had gifted her new mobile two days before that's why Siya is busy in watching its features".
On listening this , everyone started giggling except Advira,  Lalita and Trisha. Trisha slowly said to Advira "see Advira your fiance didn't gifted you something after your engagement but to this American , he has gifted her mobile worth 55,000 rupees " , she became enraged and left the table without a word. Sumitra tried to stop her "Advira beta ..... " but she ignored her. Abhijeet said "what has happened to her ?"
Sumitra replied "I don't know . I think that she might be unwell "
Lalita asked Kusum "why Danny comes to meet this American ?"
"Because she is his friend " and everyone  started eating.

After  dinner , notification came on Siya's phone "please come to the beach at 9:30 "
She wrote "ok"

At night she went to the beach to meet Rajeev.  He saw her and waved his hands at her "Hi "
She came to him and said "Hi Rajeev"
"Sit down Siyaji " and she sat beside him on a rock .
He gave her a chocolate and said "have it ..."
She said "no thanks" but still he forced her to take it .
They started listening to music together and talking about their life .
When it was 11:45 pm then Siya said "Rajeev I must leave now , it is now too late " as she was about to leave then he holded her hands and asked "can I drop you to your home ?"
She smiled and said "ok"

After reaching home , when Siya was arranging her things then Advira entered her room .
She asked " Advira what happened  ?"
Advira looked at her with hatred and said "Siya do you really love Danny ?"
"No but why are you saying like this"
She came closer to her and said "because since the day you came to India , Danny always comes to meet you only "
Siya tried to convince her "Advira Danny loves you only . He is only my good friend and I'm already..." but she stopped at her point.
Advira looked at her with curiosity and asked "what ? "
"Nothing only just that I already like someone else not Danny"
On listening this she smirked at her and said in a low voice "liar" and went away to her room in anger.

Rajeev was continuously thinking about Siya as slowly he had started loving her.
He said "Siyaji I love you very much"
Abhisht heard him saying this and asked "Really are you serious ?"
He turned and saw Abhisht who was standing near him with his arms resting on his shoulders. He laughed and replied "no.... no.... yrr "
Abhisht sat near him and said "Rajeev don't lie because I had heard everything. Is it true that you love Siya ?"
He said with emotion "yeah"
"So why don't you confess it to her "
"I am only waiting for a chance "
"Confess it before its too late because after sometime she will return back to America "
Rajeev sighed and said "I will try"

Trisha saw Advira sitting in anger on her bed and came to her.
"Advira what happened ? You aren't asleep yet "
She stood up and said "like this only bhabhi"
She holded her and said "I know that what are you thinking about ?"
Advira said "you're right bhabhi"
on listening this Trisha got a chance to incite her , so she said "Advira try to remove Siya from your way otherwise ; Danny will leave you for that American "
After Trisha left the room ; Advira became angry and threw the pillow on the ground.

Lalita said to Rajneesh "Rajneesh beta no one thinks about us here "
He annoyingly said "maa shut up "
"Abhijeet bhai and Sumitra never think about us . Since you shifted to Mumbai whole family has forgotten us "
Rajneesh became totally annoyed on listening this and he went away to his room. 

Suddenly while walking Siya bumped to Rajneesh and apologized to him . He laughed and said "it's fine Siyaji "
She said "Actually I was going to call Rehan to sleep. Where is he ?"
"He is with Ananya "
"Ok . You also go and have rest"

In the morning during breakfast ; Pravin said "I and Abhijeet have decided to talk to panditji for fixing Advira and Danny's wedding dates"
Shikha became furious from inside and thought "I will never allow this marriage to take place . I need to do something to disallow this wedding"

In afternoon, everyone went to visit Abhijeet's home .
Abhijeet warmly greeted them and hugged Pravin "my friend" and he led him inside. Pravin said "Abhijeet I have came here to fix Danny and Advira's marriage dates "
He called out everyone in the hall and said to him "Pravin first meet our guests " then he introduced him to everyone but Siya wasn't there .
Kusum said to Ananya "where is Siya ?"
She replied "she has gone out for some work "
Shikha asked "about whom you both are talking about ?"
"No one auntie "
After sometime Siya was back home , when she saw Shikha and Pravin then old memories started haunting her. Sumitra said "oh Siya beta come here " and she introduced her to Pravin , Shikha and Menka.
She smiled without an expression and said "ok I have to make an important call "
Rajeev excused himself and went to see her in the balcony.
In the balcony ; Siya was recalling about those bitter memories with Pravin and Shikha but she was unaware that Danny was her half brother. 
Rajeev said to her "what happened Siyaji ?"
She looked at him and replied "nothing "
He looked closely at her and said "no Siyaji you are thinking about something " but she became irritated and shouted "Rajeev please leave me alone " . He felt sorry for her and went away to Abhisht .